Chapter 6

My Husband's Enemy

{Chapter 6}

Elsa

I let the nightmare take me to Sandman, apparently it knows where he is, I just want to capture him very quickly. It is easy since his sand doesn't stand a chance to me., nothing does. I finally find him, I decide that it is better to do a surprise attack, that way he is weak. He is spreading dreams around and he is too busy to even notice me here. This is going to be so much fun, I chuckle evilly to myself. I freeze the sand around him, he looks around confused to see what is happening. He finally sees me, I jump down from the nightmare I was sitting on. I smirk at him. I looks surprise but behind that is also fear, oh little guardian is afraid. He makes a whip with his sand, oh silly guardian, thinking that his cute little sand whips. I freeze them and he throws them to the ground in anger, the whips shatter into tiny ice pieces.

This is just to easy, he is to easy for me, I know that Frost head will put on a more fight than this but I am already prepared for that. I know what I need to do to win. Anyway it will come to that later. "I'll give you a head start to run" I tell him but he only makes an angry look. I guess he isn't gonna run like a coward. I have given him a chance to have a head start but he refused it so I guess he is just gonna have to fight me. He tries to throw his golden sand at me but no matter what he does, his sand doesn't even get close to me, the only thing that I do now is just wave my hand a freeze everything he tries. This is getting boring, I should just get this over with. I yawn, yep I told you I was bored. Wow, he is even more lame then I thought. "I'm done playing nice" I say and before he could even react I throw at him a large snowflake, he instantly freezes and is now an ice statue.

All his sand creations falls down and becomes nothing. The nightmare I came here on becomes two and one takes sand guardian but the other carries me to my castle. This was the most easy fight I have ever been in. I wonder how fun it will be when I fight Frost head. I arrive at the castle but I am still in the air, I make the icy wind take me down, and before you ask. Yes that is a thing. I can create it with my powers. "What should I do with the guardian?" I ask Pitch when I go inside the castle and into the throne room. He already knew I was coming, I saw him looking through the window when I came flying here. He faces me since he was facing the window when I came inside. "Just leave him to me but not unfreeze him, I want to enjoy some time to be in the same room as one of them and not begin taken down. No, that won't do. I despise him and all the others, I want him out of my sight" at his words he makes the sand guardian disappear into a black sand to who knows where.

I have lived in this castle my whole life and I still don't know everything in this castle, it is strange but I'll live with it. I am very curious and everyone can se that, but I know better than snooping around. "Now I need to take out Frost head, and then I am finished for the day. Have you heard from Luna?" I ask him smiling. I have taking the liking of taking down the guardians, I can see now why Pitch loves this so much. I actually enjoyed myself taking down the guardian, even if it was a little boring but that is only the beginning. I also did freeze the guardians two times, that was sort of fun but I was a little hurt. "No but she will be here when the cells are ready. Anyway you need to get your self another guardian, you did well for your first time. Keep this good work and maybe you can be my sidekick" He teases me, he knows I have been wanting to be his sidekick since forever.

But of course he denies me every time I have asked. Sometimes it made me sad and angry that he was allowed to have fun and go outside. You know the first hundred years of my life I was no allowed to go outside of the castle except for the garden, Pitch has always been protective over me and he never wanted me to get harmed from the cruel world. But for some reason he let me outside. Still today I don't know why his mind somehow chanced, it's a complete mystery to me. Anyway. "I can not wait till I see the look on Frost head when I show up and I do hope this will an epic battle with me winning of course. Hey, can you maybe watch us battle, but whatever you don't interfere with it, I want to do this all on my own just like I did earlier today. I want to stand on my own two feet's" I tell him and I say it in a warning tone that holds a lot of power.

"All right then, let's get to it, I am exited for your hand, we both have been waiting for this for so long and now we will win and I can not believe that my own beautiful wife s about to take on my worst enemy" He say proudly. "Enough talking let's go" he says and takes me in his arms and takes us both to the shadows where we are on our way especially me to take down a Frost headed guardian.