4'o Clock

His figure looked so familiar, then it hit me like a bullet to my forehead.

"Hey"

I

throw the covers off me and I stare in shock.

I blink eleven, twice, and I even rubbed my eyes but what was in front of me did not change. "Are you ok?" I asked unsure of what i was doing staring at him.

"Of course!" I jumped off the bed and gave Taehyung a huge hug. "Whoa, not too tight!" I  laughed and he played around with my hair.

( Play the song😏)

We sneaked out into the garden, we sat in the middle of the garden, the flowers and trees around me seemed diffrent, they glowed in the moonlight.

I have reached for my hands, I felt all these butterflies sprout in my stomach, they flew around making me feel this weird feeling.

My heart was beating so loud, I felt like maybe he could hear it too.

"I thought you were dead!" I finally let out, I just had to smile all over his face. "Why are you crying, I'm here now, I do not need to cry ..."

I was wrapped in his arms, and all I could have been, the moonlight fell around us, and the flowers around us and the trees swung from one side to another.

I have rubbed my back while i cried.
"Oh come on, do not cry, it's just me and you ..." I've cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead, I felt so safe, it felt like a happy ending.

"Can i hug you forever?" I ask curiously, my arms around him, I heard him chuckle. "I would not mind that, at all" he really the ' at all' then made his pervert face.

I chuckled at his face, I smiled down at me, I suddenly reached for my lips, I reached for his.

________

In the morning they told us we were out of the hospital and gave us some new clothes, we walked out holding hands, Erin was waiting for us, she gave me that look that your friend gives you when you are next to your crush. Except I was next to my boyfriend.😆.

We get in her car and drive away.
"Erin you should visit us in Korea, you can live in my house, I mean im sure your mom can talk to my mom ..." I say boldly.

"Well the good news is that..IM GOING TO MOVE TO KOREAAA!" She screamed as she drove, she kept her eyes on the rode, I could not help but to scream happily.

We both did these squeeky noices, Tae giggled in the back and even joined us, we giggled.

________

After hours of being on the plane we arrived to korea, Erin came with us after all, My brother and his friends waited for us, and so did my mom.
I also saw this woman and man with a little boy next to my mom, my mom talked to that woman.

I relized who they were. Taehyungs parents.

I ran to my mother and brother, they wrapped me in their huggs, like literally wrapped me.

My mom kept kissing my fore head, and my brother wouldn't let go of me.
"Mom, this is the girl that saved me" i heard Taehyung say behind me, i was stil being hugged my suga but i maneged to turn around enought to see his mom.

His mom was so pretty, she was literaly taehyung but girl version, her smile was just like his, she looked at me with warm eyes.

I let go of suga and walked towards his mom, I greeted her with a small bow but she ended up giving me a tight hug, taehyung joined.

"Thank You so much!" She hugged me tighter, at this point. "Im so glad my son has a friend like this!" She exclaimed giving me a peck on the cheek.

I just smiled, we arent friends...
We're more than that..

"M-mom she isnt my f-friend" Taehyung said boldly, his mom lifted her eyebrows in surprise.

"Oh, Taehyung-ah i never knew you had a bestfriend girl!" She exclaimed once again, She wasn't getting it.

"No mom, shes my...."

[End Of Chapter]
안녕하세요 반갑 습니다 믈 고기.
Hi.
Hollow Guysu im so tired and i dont wanna go to school.
Oh talking about school, im going to be posting twice a week, and maybe 3 times but it depends on school, if i have too much hw i wont post, but just excpect me to post on Wednesdays and Fridays, maybe Saturdays.
Pleasu comment down ur bias i need to write another ff and i need you girl!
Jk i need a member.
사랑 해요 믈 고기
안녕히 가세요
Bye.