You Better Be Lying

I sat on the dirty bathroom floor, my tears finally stopped after crying silently.

I felt empty.

Then it came AGAIN.
My blood pressure dropped, My mom always told me when it happened to seek help, because I could pass out for days until I heal.

But it was different this time, this time i start coughing....
Not just normal coughs, bloody coughs.

I started couging up blood.

"h-help!" I try to scream but only a whisper comes out, my energy was being drained from my body.

I start to crawl out of the stall, I felt so weak, I could barley keep my eyes open. Then I pass out, the wave of darkness that I'm so used to seeing comes and greets me again.

_________

Jungkook POV
I was walking to my next class when I see paramedics arrive, they where strapping a girl onto a Medical Bed.

Then I relize who the girl is.
Somin.

Her skin looked paler than it already was, her lips looked purple and they had a blood stain, her body looked lifeless.

Everyone had been shook, I spot Suga in the crowd of students gathering around the incident. "THATS MY SISTER" he screams, I could tell by his actions he was terrified.

I walk over to him.
"I-I know what happened, she has this diseases where her blood pressure drops, and she faints ofcourse, but the older she gets the more its gonna happen and the higher the risk of her dieing..." he says inbetween some sobs.

I couldnt belive what I heard. "Um sir has this ever happened, where her lips get purple, and it seems like she coughed blood, is it normal?" The paramedics ask suga, he shakes his head. "No its the first time..." he wiped a tear of.

Dang life is going down the hill for suga.

________

Somin's POV
I eyelids felt heavy, my body felt weak, like if I made a harsh move meant I would break something.

Something was missing.

Oh and not to meantion how bad my friking brain felt, yeah not just my head but some thing deep inside my brain hurt.

My back was killing me, I stare at the white ceeling above me, I couldnt really turn my neck.

"Hi sweetie..." I suddenly hear my mom's voice, I really wanted to hugg her but I couldnt really move.

"Heyy mom" i said, my nose itchy, and my vison was fuzzy. I felt as if i want in control of what i was gonna say next.

"How do you feel?" I hear her question and i immediately answer without even thinking about it.

"I feel great, like a little son of a bitch" i blurt out, people in the room start to laugh.

I notice that there was a nurse, she tells me not to move, then my bed suddenly starts to move, tilting foward so that i would be sitting.
"Wow im on a space shuttle" i say then start making these 'space shuttle' noices.

6 boys unknown boys entered my room. "Hi Somin!" One of them hugged me, i tryed to hugg him back but I couldnt even move my arms.

"Hi friend, what's your nAme?" I ask him, he looks at me confused. "She lost parts of her memory, but she'll remember some stuff later." My mom smiled at this dude.

"Are you gonna tell me your name?" I ask the boy again, this time he smiles, two bunny teeth pop out, he looked adorable.

"My name is Jungkook" he said, I felt like I've heard the name but I couldnt place my finger on it.

"Im jhope" this other guy says, "im jin"
"Im rapmon" "im jimin" the last guy wiggled his eyebrows around, i couldnt help but laugh.

I felt so high.
"Mom am on drungs, did i smoke pot?" I ask out loud, everyone starts laughing. A nurse comes in and gives me a frozen popsicle,saying that the popsicle is gonna help my throat.

"A popsicle for me?" I said as i grabbed the popsicle, she just nodded."youre so fucking kind" i start crying out of no where.

"Yeah say Thank you" mom said sweetly. I turn to look at the nurse, she was smiling at me. "Thank you, ms. Nurse" and with that she left.

Then more people entered the room, A boy, and a girl. "More friends?" I ask quietly.

"Hi Somin" the girl greets me. I couldnt recognize her unlike the boy, then every thing started swirling around.

My eyes felt 10 times more heavier than before, I start coughing, I cover my mouth, then suddenly my hand feels wet and cold.

I look down at my hand, my hand had blood on it, my mom gasps in fear, she starts crying and calling for a nurse.

That was the last thing I hear.
Darkness comes again.
I know its not a good time to make jokes but...
Hello darkness, my old friend.

[End Of Chapter]
안녕하세요 반갑습니다 믈고기.
Hi.
Hollow fishies.
Lol i might be running out of ideas.
Lol its fine tho.
Vote plz.
It makes me feel better.
Lol.
사랑해요 믈고기.
안녕히 가세요.
Bye.