Thank You Kim Taehyung

I fluttered my eyes open, i felt oddly warm, then it all comes back, i had fell asleep, i relize i was still hugging V, but his arms were now arounds me.

I started to panick, I sit up, he was still sleeping, thank my homie jesus.

"Good fucking morning son of a bitch" I said as i woke him up, after minutes of screaming random cuzz words he finally opens his eyes.

"Ah i wanna sleep more" he pouts with a giant smile on his face.

"No its 1PM" I say covering myself with the purple covers. After that we went back to sleep, i mean you can never get enough sleep.

3 Days Later

In the weekend we went shopping for a bit, i even bought some hair dye, because why not, oh i also found out that Taehyung dyies his hair.

Great.

I dyied my hair back to Black then the tips blue, because when I get bored of my hair I gotta change It , anyways this day we were accually going to school, bumer, i accually have to see suga.

I put my new uniform, but since I dont like the original one I changed it it, I wore the same skirt but instead of wearing the t-shirt I wore my new fave sweater, it was getting chilli out side, and Christmas is right around the corner, I cant wait to see what bullshit is going to happen in the future.

"Are you ready?!" I yelled from downstrairs, we were already running late and this bitch decides to take his dam time, I though I took forever to change but now I know I dont.

After waiting like 10 more minutes he finally comes down the stairs, He styled his hair so good, and his outfit...
Im speechles.

The butterflies started kicking in

The butterflies started kicking in. "im so handsome, arent I?" He smirked, i just giggled, I faced down just to hide the fact that i was blushing.

Mom, what did I get myself into?
What is life? Lol.

"So, lets get going?" He stuck out his arm for me to lock my arm with his but I just pushed him away and headed towards the door.

SCHOOL

I got out of his car, we both entered the school together, as soon as we did all attention was on us, some girls fangirled some threw me dirty looks.

But at this point im ready to fuck my life up.

I suddenly feel his hand seek for mine, I okwardly lock fingers with him, he took a glance at me, smiled and looked away.

I look down again, all the looks i was receiving made me nervous, they peirced right through me.

"SLUT!" I hear a familiar voice, i already knew who it was, Soowoon.
I was already getting ready to fight, I even rolled up my sleeves when a teacher stopped me.

"Miss. Min and Mr.Kim Yall are out of dress code" Her high pitched voice rang in my head, I got annoyed within seconds. "Dress code my ass" I say walking away, I could see my old friends staring at me, their eyes didnt seem soo friendly anymore.

Now where the hell is Jun?
I have ruined my reputation within a week, aish..

"Um m'am you're going to the office!" She screamed after me but I ignored her as we entred the school.

(Start playing the song at the top, youre welcome, but first read the english lyrics then continue with the story just so that you understand :D)

I wanted to let go of Taehyungs hand and go back to my real home, I just wanted to lay in bed, And most lf all I wanted my mom.

Oh I dont know if I ever told you about my dad, he died.
I don't wanna talk about it.

"SOMIN!" My name was called on, i turned around, Suga came running at me, he gave me the biggest hug.

For a long time I saw suga as a Father figure, and when he hugged me I felt safe, but now I feel nothing.

I could tell he was crying. "You dyied youre hair again" he said inbetween his sobbs. "Yeah, obviously" I say, his shirt suffocated me, I really wanted to feel alright, but what he did 2 days ago really dispointed me.

Yes i was being a bitch, but..
Did he really have to kick me out?

"Im so glad youre safe" he said as he looked at my face. "I thought maybe you got killed, or that you got kidnaped" he wiped his tears, I stared at his tiny red eyes.

I couldnt feel anything. No sympathy. No nothing.

"Why?" I ask, my voice trembling

I walked pass him and into my class, I put my head down and closed my eyes real tight hoping everything would go away.

It didnt.

Class started, Taehyung was no where to be seen, I couldnt take it anymore. I ran out class, straight into the girls restroom.

On my way I see a familiar boy.
Tae.
I was bout to ask him if maybe he could take me to my real home, but then I notice he isnt alone.

He starts kissing this girl, and I stupidly stand there, I stupidly thought maybe he would just maybe like me.

But now I know not to rely of maybes, because maybes fall apart easily leaving you with nothing but an emty feeling of sadness.

I locked myself in a stall, My knees fall to the ground, I bunched up into a ball, I hugged my knees tight, and the tears started bunching up in my eyes.

My throat started aching, as I sat there on the dirty bathroom floor.

"...its ok somin....
..just dont cry...
...please, dont fucking cry...
...you're gonna be alright..."

I tryed cheering myself up, but it only made it worse, the tears flowing down my face stinged my skin.

Or maybe my feelings.

Im tired of pretending to be rough, and pretending to be a badass, because its all just an act.

Its just to cover up how broken my life accually is.
To cover how messed up my feeling are.

Kim Taehyung, thanks for breaking me a little more.

[End Of Chapter]
안녕하세요 반갑습니다 믈고기.
Hi.
Hollow fishies.
Dang that was a long chapter.
It was 3 dollars. If you get the joke, you are so fucking awsome, lol.
It took me all morning and 1 hour to fix all the mistakes.
안녕히 계세요, 믈고기.
Bye.