Maybe You Are Someone To Me

Then one of the men gets this thing out, then he mumbles something but i was too far away to hear.

Then i notice how he has a blade in his right hand.

Shit. Boi oh boi.
Jesus please take the wheel.

I run into the street, they chased after me, stupidly i turned around to fight them and before I knew it i was passed out on the ground.

__________

My head hurt so fucking bad, my arms were tied back and a smelly peice of cloth was wrapped around my mouth.

The room was dark but in a matter of seconds my eyes got used to the darkness that ate up the any light.

"What the accually fuck" I spit out the cloth, my eyes scanned my surroundings, there was lots of tables around me, one light bulb lit the room, making it very hard to see. "Finally you wake up".

I look behind me, and i saw my nightmare. "Taehyung, what are you doing here?!" I roll my eyes, im pretty sure at this point he's following me.

"Well I was gonna help you, but they got me too" he cassually explains. "Tae you do realize we've been kidnapped, RIGHT?!"

He just shurgs. "Taehyunggg" i whine.

Taehyung POV

I watched as she woke up, her eyes scanned the surroundings, everyone of her moves looked perfect.

The way her hazel eyes moved, i love it, and im barely realizing this. "Finally you wake up" I blurt put without even knowingly thinking about it.

"Taehyung, what are you doing here?!" She rolled her eyes then started trying to free herself.

"Well i was gonna help you, but they got me too" i shrug, for some reasond i felt uneasy with her.

"Tae, you do relize we've been kidnapped, RIGHT?!" At this point shes screaming at me, yet i shrug again, i dont know what to say.

"Taehyunggg" she whined my name, i couldnt help but blush on the inside, her lips puckered and her eyes watered.

Somin POV

After hours of sitting down I got an idea, i had spotted this blade feet away froom me on the floor.

I scooted my chair. "What are you doing?" Taehyung asked. "Watch and learn kid"

I made my chair fall so i would too, i grabbed the handle with my mouth, i cut the rope that had held my hands together.

My wrist were red and bloody. I also cut the rope that tied my feet together. "Whoaa you're like a super hero, can you save ME?" He made this face that reminded me of a little kid.

I hesitated yet I cut the rope, he stood up and flashed his stupid square smile again, i for some reasond smiled back.

"We need to escape, Taehyung check if there is any camaras in this room while i look for somethin" he nodded and began looking, my clothes were somehow dirty and i also noticed that we're in some kind of garage or warehouse.