What Have I Done

(Play song😏👆)
Am I a fool for falling for him?
Why Kim Taehyung?

I layed in bed for hours, I felt so numb and dead. Kim Taehyung you have officially ruined my life, and all I wanted to do was to like you, now I see you wanted something different.

Taehyung POV

"It meant that i loved you, but thats the past, BECAUSE I HATE YOU SO MUCH, HOW CAN YOU DO THIS, I GET HATE  ON A NORMAL BASIS FOR HAVING A CRUSH ON YOU!!" She started punching my chest, I held her hands back but she quickly yanked them away, what have i done.

When i saw then kissing i was mad.
I was hurt, i felt betrayed, i dont really know why...

"how can you add to it? HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO LOVE YOU NOW?!"

"Oh thats right, i dont love you anymore, YOU are nobody to Me" her words hurt me, a million knifes stabbed my heart over and over again.

Just as she walked out I fell to my knees. "What have you done?" I say under my breath. All these people started making the 'ouu' sound.

I was left red for myself, I never really knew she had a crush on me since I always saw her as my best friend's sister or my frienemy.

And now I see her as my best friend's sister that broke my heart and now i know that I need her, because if i dont have her...

But how am i supposed to get her back when she hates me, fuck!

Somin POV

I officially hate humanity, Suga is sick so he didnt witness anything, bumer.
I stood up, and walked to Suga's room, I peek in and he was sound asleep.

I quickly tippy-toe to his bed, and there was just enough space for me, i tucked myself in, Then i put my arm around suga, i could smell all the medecine coming from his mouth, poor guy.

I quickly fell asleep, it felt so good sleep next to suga again.

Suga POV
I woke up after my fever started getting worse, Somin was hugging me.
Just like the old days where Somin would have nightmares so she would sneak into my room and we'd watch movies till the sun rise and after she'd scream.

"I MADE IT THROUGH THE DARKEST PART OF THE NIGHT!!" And shed jump in my bed then my parents would wake up and they would scold her.

I'd laugh so hard when she was sent to her room, then it all changed when our father died, she never came and watched movies with me, instead i heard her cussing to her self and sometimes crying.

She stopped talking to all her friends and family for a long time, i think out of all of us she was the most impacted, im guessing it was because she was daddy's little girl.

Her peaceful sleeping face gave me so many memories, she looked so innocent and pure, she wasnt much of that anymore.

Anyways I got up and stumbled to the kitchen where mom had left some medecines just incase it all got worse.

It did, i took the pill and went back up stairs, Somin wasnt laying there anymore, I looked around my heart had dropped.