In My Head

Jae had me crying from laughter in lunch, he kept saying all these funny words and i couldnt help but laugh, i also learned that hes also from america so..
Connection.

The bell rang.
"Third period!" I exclaimed, for the first time in a while i was exited to go back to class, i wanted to keep talking to Jae, he's an interesting person.

"Lemme see your schedule" i grab jae's schedule. Luckily he has all classes with me.
I smile as i read his schedule.

"Your schedule is the same as mine, come on we're gonna be late" I grabbed his hand and we took off to our next class, I love this dude hes awsome.

Suddenly someone grabs my wrist, I get turned around immediately, my chest hits this person, I shut my eyes.

I look up to see Taehyung, he looked straight into my eyes, i shut my eyes back up. He put his arms around me.

Everything stopped around me, it was only me and him. I couldnt breathe, the bell rang. We're late.

I started panicking and wishing this was all a dream, i mean yeah hes my crush but...
I dont like when my crush makes me feel frightened of him.

"U-uh um uh can i- i- You know what im mean?!" I couldnt even talk properly, shit. I break out of his arms and run to class not turning around.

I sneak into the class and sit next to Jae, he looked gloomy, I was still shook and speechless. "Hey" I said shaking off what had just happened.

Put my head down, i clenched my fists and tightened my jaw, i scrunched my nose trying to forget everything.

But i kept replaying the moment over and over again, i then found myself smiling like an idiot, i couldnt focus on the teacher.

Ive never felt like this, this all new, and this is way to much, how am i supposed to ...
Live with it.

Taehyung walked in the class, i looked the other way trying to distract myself, i dont know how much i blinked but it was a lot.

"Kim Taehyung you are late!" The teacher exclaimed, his gaze was on me. "B-but Somin WAS late too!" He whined, the teacher turned her head towards me.

Oh shit.

"Somin were you late?" She asks. I shake my head, but this son of a bitch just had to. "Yeah she did, she neaked in!" He opened his god dam mouth again.

"Both of yall DETENTION!" She screamed, her voice echoed through the halls.

___________

"Both of yall DETENTION"
Her voice still ringed in my head as i sat in the detention room.

I rested my chin on my hand and stared straight ahead. I couldnt stop thinking about what had happened.

My head was getting tired of replaying the scene over and over again. I was getting tired but i couldnt stop.

"Aish, man i cant belive it, i could be home right now, but NOPE" I was too focused on complaining to myself that i didnt even notice Taehyung sit next to me.

"But wouldnt you rather spend quality time with me?" He asked, I fell of my chair. "W-what, NO!" I said as i sat back on the chair.

"Yeah say that when you're blushing" he turns straight foward, I patt my cheeks, i felt my cheeks warming up.

"Whatever, i wasnt even blushing about you, if anything youre the last thing  blush about." I say boldly as I sit one desk away from him.

"Then what where you blushing about?" He turns his head, and rests his chin on his hand, i sit up straight.

"I was thinking about Jae" I blurt out. He looked quite shocked, i was pleased with myself. "I thought you liked me" he placed his hand over mine.

"Well you thought quite wrong my friend" I gave him a I-Feel-Bad-About- You smile as I picked up his hand and took it off mine.

"Then, what did you mean this Morning?" He asks, then looked into my eyes again, I looked away from him.

Shoot what am i supposed to say now??!?

"What do you mean?!" I lied, i knew what he was talking about but I had to save myself somehow.

"You said this" He rolled up hus sleeve and pointed at his wrist, there written said.

"Would roses bloom if I loved you?"

His wrist was red, he was having an allergic reaction to the ink he used. "Jesus, Oh my god, Taehyung why did you write on your wrist, you're having an allergic reaction!" I grabbed his wrist.

His skin looked red and patchy.
He just stared at his wrist. "Is it itchy?" I ask him, he nodded and scrathed the skin making it reder.

"NO! Aish Kim Taehyung you are a fool!" I stood up and holding on to his wrist. "I need to take you to the nurse!"

"Need?" He smirks while wiggling his eyebrows around. "Oh stop, you're such a fool!" I scolded him as I walk him to the nurse.

_______

I knock on the door, but the nurse didnt answer and the more we waited the more his skin burned.

So I barged in. "Sit on that bed, ill find ointments or something"

I grabbed this creme and sat next to him, i started applying the ointment to his red skin, soon his skin started to gain back its normal color.

"There you go!" I smiled at what i had accomplished, I want to be a doctor and i just cured my first patient!

"Hey, so are you gonna tell me what it means?" He asks again, now i dont know what to say.

I made a plan in my head.
I was gonna tell him what i meant then run out before i could even see his reaction.

"It means... I wil-"

"Somin where are you?!" A whisper scream was comin from the door.

Me and Taehyung gave eachother a What-the-hell look, then i knew who it was.

"Somin...."

[End Of Chapter]
안녕하세요 반갑습니다 믈고기.
Hi.
Hollow fishies.
Hey mudda people im back and i spent more time writting this chapter, i hope its noticeable, if it isnt then fuck me.
Have a great day people.
사랑해요 믈고기.
안녕히 가세요.
Bye.