I hate you so much

"Somin where are you?!" A whisper scream was comin from the door.

Me and Taehyung gave eachother a What-the-hell look, then i knew who it was.

"Somin...."

The door swung open and there in the door way was Jae. He looked confused and a little angry.

"I've been waiting for you, Remember?" He smiles as he speaks, then makes that smile we all know.

That smile that your friend smiles when the teacher is having a break down and both of yall are holding in your laughter.

"OH ahaha" I started laughing, i locked arms with Jae and we headed out, leaving Taehyung behind.

At this point Jae is my life savior, so thankful and heppy.

______

"Mom, this is Jae my new Fave person" i introduce Jae to my mom.

"Oh i thought you finally got a boyfriend" she looked at me then at Jae. Oml what am i supposed to do with my crazy mother?

"No mom, dont touch him!" I exclaimed as i stood infront of Jae to protect Jae from my mother's hands.

Jae giggles and my mom pushes me aside, she starts pinching Jae's cheeks, I start laughing my ass of, Jae pleads me to make my mom stop with his eyes.

"Otay mom, stop your gonna kill this poor peasant!" My mom starts laughing and Jae starts chasing after me.

I run all over the house then i sneak out into the street, i could still hear Jae's loud foot steps behind me, so i kept running as if i was gonna die.

"You're not gonna finna catch me bitch!" I scream, the wind blows through my hair, i felt so free.

So happy that im happy.
So happy that im free.
I can do whatever i want.

But i cant love him.
Because he wong love me back.

I run to the sidewalk not even looking up. I crash into someone, i fall ontop of them.

I look at his face and it was...

Jae.

His face was so close to mine, my heart was beating 3 times a second, he leans in, so do I.

I didnt know what i was doing.
His lips touch with mine, i close my eyes, not to be rude but i want it to go away.

But i STILL kiss him, in my head I was wishing it was Taehyung but i knew it wasnt him.

Taehyung POV
I start to make my way home.
I felt so angry and jelouse, Ive been feeling that way since lunch, yes I got a the girlfriend that i wanted, yes i kissed her goodbye, but It didnt feel the way i wanted it to feel.

Her kisses felt so bland and...
I want them to feel the way Somin's kiss felt, her lips were just the right size for mine.

I cant help but smirk.
I like making her blush around me, it's cute but ever since that new guy came in shes been giving me less attention.

She dosent talk to me as much, and i need to now what she wanted to tell me, or what i want to know.

Would it be crazy if i asked Somin out? What if we started dating? Would she like me back?

But how do I ask her out?
Do i bring flowers or chocolate?
Should I take her on a date or...
Nevermind thats not for new couples.

Just as i round the corner i see a couple kissing on the grass, but something seemed so odd.

Then I relize who they are.
Somin and...
The new guy.

Something inside of me got triggered, but what can I do?

Is it selfish to want them to be apart?
I feel so hurt, so I ran home.

Somin POV

Next Day
(Play song now)

As soon as I got to school I started receiving more dirty looks than ever, i saw jae from the other side of the school, he was getting stuff thrown at him.

I ran, then i started getting these paper balls getting thrown at me.
I pick one up and open it up, inside was a picture of me kissing Jae.

"WHO DID THIS, HUH, WHO THE FUCK DID THIS?!!?" I scream from the top of my lungs, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

"ANSWER ME COWARDS!" i scream once again, i start turning in circles to look all around me.

"DONT BE A LITTLE BITCHES AND TELL ME WHO DID THIS!!!" This time i got an answer, a guy raised his hand and screamed "me".

I stomped towards him, i couldnt really see his face since he was so far away.

The anger inside me was boiling, i felt like throwing up.

As I get closer I relize who it was.
It was the one and only Kim Taehyung, I regretted telling him that i loved him.

I regret even talking to him.
I regret him.
And I let it all out.

He had a smirk on his face that soon disappeared.
"You know what this meant?"
I point at his wrist. "No" he simply answered.

"It meant that i loved you, but thats the past, BECAUSE I HATE YOU SO MUCH, HOW CAN YOU DO THIS, I GET HATE  ON A NORMAL BASIS FOR HAVING A CRUSH ON YOU!!" I start hitting his chest but he just stood there.

"how can you add to it? HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO LOVE YOU NOW?!"

"Oh thats right, i dont love you anymore, YOU are nobody to Me" I said straight to his face, people that heard me were shocked, I even heard the ouuu, but I was so stressed that  walked out the school.

The skies started to water as i ran home. The Baddest Bitch breaking down because of a boy.

The Raindrops blended into my tears, I wanted my father, i want a father who can beat up a guy that made me cry.

I want a father who can be over protective of me.

I finally get home i change into pijamas and i passed out in my bed of tears.

After Hours of sleeping i woke up, my make up smeared all over my face, and i relized i had gotten a cold.

My chest ached so bad.

But i still layed on my bed staring at the ceiling. I couldnt belive he did that, HOW?

WHY?
How could i fall for the biggest playboy?
How could i fall for the biggest fool?

Am i a fool for falling for him?
Why Kim Taehyung?

[End of chapter]
안녕하세요 반갑습니다 믈고기.
Hi.
Hollow.
Yep that happened, and guys im so hungry.
사랑해요 믈고기.
안녕히 가세요 믈고기.