Oh Shit

"BITCH I'M EVERYWHERE" I respond.

Jun starts lauging, so do I, I swear I was at the point of crying but life already sucks so im just spicing it up for my future self.

Hmm I wonder where ill end up in life, Trash Can?
Probably.

"What's happening?!" Suga busts through the door he looked triggered af, I probably seemed like a drunk, I mean yeah im drunk on all this bullshit.

"Somi you and your friend OUT NOW!" He yelled, but it wasnt making me scared.

"You know what big brother..." I said as I walked towards him, up close he looks even more manly.

Manly my ass.

"You can suck on my imaginary dick" I whisper, I turn around and grab Ara's arm, i drag her out, Suga immediately stops me.

"Oh no no, you can go sleep out side since you don't need me."he grabs my arm and Jun's arm, he drags us out side.

Suga POV

He felt mad, but I really wanted to hug this little son of a bitch aka Somin, she's always been like this, ever since out dad left, but i never took it seriously because she was like 8 or 11.

Guess somethings never change.

But now shes a lady, she's 15, and the way she said it got to me, for some reasond I did what Ara told me.

I dragged her by her wrist and her little emo friend outside, right before I shut the door somin put her fingers in the way, she opens it up with out entering the house.

"you know what big brother, you're only fooling yourself" right as she was about to walk away she turned around again.

"Tell Miss. Im A Bitch to keep my room, you can even be her big brother because I aint planning to come back anytime soon" with that she was gone.

She walked into the darkness of the night, she used to be a little angel that lit used to be my little angel that always made me happy but i guess things have changed.

I was furious at Taehyung, he accually walked home, he didnt want to talk to me or to his girlfriend.

I had dropped off the rest of the boys but Ara wanted to help me find Somin, well she kinda did but I kicked her out.

Next Morning
Friday.

I couldnt sleep all night, just the thought of MY little sister gone made me mad at myself.

I ran to her room from accross the hall, i opened the door, hoping with all my hope that she'd be laying on her bed, sleeping comtrably, but she wasn't, instead Ara was laying on Somin's bed, sleeping in Somin's room.

How in the world did I let this happen, What if mom comes home, and Somin isnt here, what am I supposed to say.

SCHOOL

I got to school, I looked all over the school for Somin, but she wasnt there, Neither was Taehyung, shit.

What have I done?

You know what big brother, you're only fooling your self.

Class started and all I could think about was that its all my fault my sister is gone.

Somin POV

Jun went home, and I was stuck alone, i asked her if i could stay home with her, but she said her bullshit parents are too strict.

I am walking by this rich neighborhood when I bump into this tall figure, I fall to the floor butt first.
This person had a blue hoodie on so i couldnt see his face, but I was pretty sure it was a guy just by how tall was.
"Fuck me right in the ass hole" i blurt out in pain and i stand up again, i quuckly brush the dirt away.

"Somin?" The tall figure said my name, i started at the figure with a questionable look, how does this guy know my name.

"Yes?" I look into the guys face, his voice seemed quite familiar but i couldnt place my finger on it.

"Its me, taehyung" he takes of the hoodie revealing his face, I couldnt belive it, i just ssid fuck me right in the ass hole infornt of V.

"Oh....hello.." I smile sweetly, he chuckles okwardly. "I though you where home, or..." he lifts his eyebrow.

"Yeah I was, but then suga kicked me out because YOU'R girlfriend was sleeping on MY bed in MY room" I roll my eyes, That motherfucker kicked me out for that stupid bitch.

"Wow you have one great brother.." he was being sarcastic and I loved it. "Yeah youre soo right, for the FIRST time i agree with you" I was gonna rest my elbow on his shoulder but he was too tall for me to reach, so i was left with a okward action.

"Why are you so dam tall?!" I complain, he again chuckles, he smiles at me for a long time, his smile was so uplifting, his little square smile forsome reason made me happy, the atmosphere was so weird, my body felt weird.

"So where are you gonna sleep" he asks, finally breaking the okward silence, thanks to god.

Where am i gonna sleep...?
Shit..
I totally forgot about that...
AHHH

"I DUNNO I TOTALLY FORGOT, OMG WHERE AM I GONNA SLEEP, WHAT AM I GONNA DO, I DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY A HOUSE, OR TO STAY IN A HOTEL" i started freaking out and walking in circles, at one point I started crying.

"Im homeless.." I garbbed his shoulders and shook them, he just kept laughing.

"Hey calm down, man why do girls cry for everything..?" He puts his arms around me, I wiped my tears al over his sweater.

"Ill Tell you what, ill let you sleep at my place only if you help me with something" he said, looking straight into my fucking eyes.

I was getting nervous, but i pushed it to the bottom of my thoughts. "Anything" I said stupidly, if I'd known what i was getting into id never say anything.

"Ok, well have you ever had a boyfriend?" He asked, i remember my Ex, the first boy to break my little bitch heart.

"Yeah, what does he have to do with this?" I ask still thinking about him, aish he still has a little peice of my heart with him, a little peice that he stole.

"Well, can you be my...."

[End Of Chapter]
AHAHAH
Oh.
안녕하세요 반갑습니다.
Lol hi.
Hollow.
Ill continue.
I LEFT YOU AT A CLIF HANGER.
anyways did you enjoy.
Yes u did.
Dont forget to vote.
안녕히 계세요.
Bye.