What Is This?!

After walking for a while we became a little closer, I now know that his friends call him V, weird name.

It is kinda cool to have someone's attention, Tae really gave attention, i felt so comtrable, well i just felt cool with him, i was having fun.

"V, huh?" I say, but ive got to say, thats a pretty creative nickname, props to him. "And the rest of our group is called Bangtansoneandan aka BTS" he said full of pride, what the fuck what kinda cheezy ass name is that.

"Dang yall got a name and shit?!" Even though i didnt give 2 shits i am kinda impressed by this whole BTS gang thingy.

"Yeah, your brother is the 7th member"

"7th member my ass" i said, ok so he joined thier little group in what? 2 days?

Bullshit.

"hey, maybe you should join...?" He suggested, i could see a little bit of hope in his eyes but i wasnt planning to join their gang group thingy, im planning to stay in my room and not socialize.

"Umm... well ill think about it" i didnt want to hurt his feelings, wow since when do i care? "By that i mean no" i added quickly.

"Too bad.." he said and okwardness quickly took over.

"TAE!" we both turn around, a girl stood there, a huge smile plastered on her face, she was wearing cute clothes unlike me, her black hair looked soo pretty, i was starting to regret dyeing my hair silver, accually fuck that though.

I LOVE MY SILVER HAIR!

"Ara!" Taehyung called he name, Taehyung let go of my hand, and ran towards her, he wrapped his arms around her.

I just stood there, i okwardly watched as they did what couples do, well i assumed they were a couple since he kissed her.

My chest started aching randomly, I started punching it softly with my fist as i walked away, i dont wanna interrupt their... you know.

I felt a weird feeling inside me, like a aching feeling, my oversize sweater hanged over my hand, i felt like those depressing tumblr pictures, i couldnt help but to giggle at myself.

"Where do you think youre going?" I jumped as I heard this voice behind me, I turn around, V stood behind me, this Ara girl had her arms around his arm, like she was attached to him.

For some reasond I couldnt look into her eyes, I felt kinda small. "Jeez you fucking scared me" I smiled, but It felt like a Fake smile, I Knew I was ok but you know that feeling that tells you to fake your happiness.

Yeah thats I how I felt, but why, im happy..

Right?

"You didn't answer my question" he said, his aspect seemed different, he looked scary and cold, for the first time I felt intimidated by him.

"Oh im just gonna walk around, dont worry bout me, ill be alright" I say, I was bouta zoom outta there but my feet wont move, until finally I ran into the other ile.

I feel so weird, what is this?
What is this feeling called?
It's called bullshit.

"Dang Somin you really are a piece of bullshit.." I tell myself as i check out some random items on the shelf.

"You arent"

I gasp in fear, i immediately turn around, a girl about my age looked at some items on the shelf then she turns to me.

"Jun" she says, her dark blue hair for perfectly with her place skin, her black hoodie made her seem part of the shadows, she seemed like my kind of person.

I put my hoodie up like hers, I'm assuming her name is Jun.

"Somin"

I turn back to the item on the shelf.

"So, Somin The Baddest Bitch.." an says so casually, I turn my face to face her. "You know bout me too?" I say defeatedly, man I dont like this, everyone knows who I am.

"Yep, you seem like my kind of people, wanna go for a hustle?" She asks, she had a devilish smirk on her face, I love it.

"Hustle?"

__________

"DON'T...STOP...RUNNING!" She yelled in between her gasps for air, I couldnt blame her my lungs felt like they where on fire.

We went to this abandoned house, there were some homeless drugged people, well atleast thats what I though, we were planning on messing with them, but they ended up not being homeless people, they where gang members, they pointed guns at us and we ran outta that place within seconds.

Jun quickly became my favorite person, I also got like ten million calls from my brother, I ignored them all.

Brother Suga its time for me to have some dam fun and for you to shut the fuck up.

No need to apologize.

[End Of Chapter]
안녕하세요.
Haro.
Well its 2:15 in the morning and i cant fucking sleep because its my time to be awake, lol.
Who else is a night owl, anyways ima go to sleep now.
Have a great day/night
Dont forget to vote and comment about how shitty i am Lol.
안녕히 가세요.
Bye.