Pijamas

I hear the door open. "What?" He asks so casually, a little to casual for this situation, I mean, im naked and hes talking as if its normal.

Oh.. maybe its normal for him...
Ew.

"C-can you bring me a towel..?" I ask, still with my eyes closed shut, i bit my lip as i waited for his answer.

"There is one hanging right above your head" he says, then makes that sound you make when something funny happens, that throat thing that we all do.

I look above me at the curtains in disbelive, the dam towel blended into the black shower curtains.

"Bullshit." I said agrily and embarrassed. "Ahaha you're a pabo(idiot)" he teased then ran out shutting the door, i quickly locked it.

"I cant belive my stupid ass.."I said while I dried myself, then i relized i didnt have extra clothes.

"Fuck, TAEHYUNG DO YOU HAVE EXTRA CLOTHES?!?" i scream this time im not as nervous since im not fully naked.

I hear some knocks on the door, i quickly turn off the lights and open the door slightly. "Here, i have a these extra pijamas, you can have them" and with that he left.

Extra pijamas huh
Well then, i put the same underwear and then i put his extra pijamas

I could still see my bra through the pijamas, but whatever its either that or dirty clothes.

I dried my hair, put it down, and walked out of the rest room, Taehyung, was nowhere to be seen and i was hungry af.

"Should I go to the kitchen or stay here..?" I ask myself. Then suddenly the door opens, i zoom toward the closet before i could be seen by a maid.

"Somin where are you?" Taehyung asks, i walk out of the closet, my heart beating so dang fast. "I thought you were a maid" i say in relief, he just smirks.

"I have good news, i was wondering why i hadnt seen or heard any maids, then i remember that they have this week off." He says in exitment, he smiles again, i cant help but to smile at him. Then i notice him looking at me up and down.

Oh shit, my heart start to beat a little faster. "Oh my pijamas fit you well, you can keep them i don't really need them, and are you hungry?" I was so glad he asked because i was starving my ass off.

"Yess please, i need food!" I yell.

"Well the thing is i dont know how to cook so can you cook?" He asks, then i notice he was in his pijamas looked just like mine except they where blue.

I smiled.
But i didnt know i was also blushing.
"Somin why are you blushing, is it because im soo handsome?" He teased me but i just walk away, i go down the stairs and i find my way to the kitchen where i start making spicy noodles.

After i cook them i serve them on a some plates, i glance at the dining table and find Taehyung staring at me, once he noticed that i catched him staring at me, he looks away but it was way too late.

I shook it off.

"Well then, 3AM snack is ready!" I sing out, and i pass him his plate. "Wow this smells good!" He digs right into his food like a pig. "Yeah and it also tastes good you fat pig" i tease as i sit down accross from him, he just giggles cutely.

"Oh you wanna watch a movie?" He stops eating and suggest, i nodd and he runns upstairs to his room, noodles in his hands, i chase after him.

He quickly puts a horror movie, i told him not to but he didnt listen he just laughed and put the movie in.

We sit down on his bed, while watching the movie.

The horror movie got worse by the second, i ended up hugging his arms rather than finishing my noodles, and before i knew it i fell asleep

[End Of Chapter]
안녕하세요 반갑습니다.
Hi.
Hollow there.
What should i call yal?
Fishies?
Yes. Good idea.
I kno u enjoyed so ima go to sleep.
Dont forget to vote.
좋은 밤 물고기.
안녕히 가세요.
Bye