Stream Of Tears

I look behind and get a glimpse of this person.

"S-Somin?"

I was confused then my eyes recognized this person. "Erin?" My eyes couldnt belive it, i found my old friend, no way.

"Omg im so sorry, here" she lends me hand, I accept it and stand up, my own blood rolled down my stomach and I could feel some blood rolling down my forehead.

"What are you doing here?" I ask in disbelive, she looks at me as if im crazy. "That doesn't matter, what happened to you, i need to get you to a hospital"

__________

I had a broken foot and i lost some blood but it was nothing compared to Taehyung, he had a little internal bleeding, the doctors dont know how he survived, we where both extremely dehydrated, the doctors dont know how we even survived, well thats atleast what I've heard, I havent been able to visit V because im still in a 'unstable' condition.

Bullshit if you ask me because i feel GREAT.

Erin and I talked for hours, she said she missed me dearly, i miss myself too.

________

After days of being in bed the hospital let me walk around their tiny outside garden, i feel like a prisoner.

And stuck inbetween these walls that wont open for a dam reasond, they also dont let me visit Taehyung because some bullshit I know they are making up.

So i made a plan.
Im gonna sneak into the nurse's dressing room and ill put on one of their outfits and ill pretend im a nurse, then I'll visit Tae.

And no one will stop me.

________

I straighten up the shirt and walk out with my bun, my chin high, i walk towards the main desk to ask where my patient was...
Aka Taehyung.

"Sorry I forgot where my patient Is located" i say looking straight into the lady's eyes she stared back.

"Oh, whats the name?" She smiles the fakest smile ive seen in a long time.

"Kim Taehyung"

"Ok, Kim Taehyung, Kim Taehyung..." she typed his name in the computer, her eyes read the screen back and forth.

"Oh.. he passed 4 days ago"

My jaw dropped, my fists clenched in anger, I walked away.

______

My tears didnt stop, they fell over and over again, all i ever wanted was to find my peace and solitude and I get this, I get endless tears that stream down my face as i remember that boy's name.

These empy rooms spin around, they spin around me leaving me confused, I want to get out of here and never meet a boy again.

They are full of evil and bad intentions, and they always get away with it.

First my dad.

Now my V.

The world is so unfair and it didnt matter if i was a billionaire or i was poor because i wasnt gonna finna get them back either way, because they are gone.

And even if i made a river a tears they wouldnt come back, and im so sorry tk say its reality.

How dare he just leave me, he didnt deserve to die, he did nothing to die, he only tryed to save me.

I walked out my room again and walked out into garden, the flowers bloomed majestically, and water droplets droped from leave to leave then bounced on the soil below, the soil absorbed the little droplet.

The sky puffy, the clouds made out shapes, i spotted all the shapes from my imagination, the sun shined throughout the whole day, I sat it the same bench looking at all the clouds for the rest of day.

I waved at the clouds as I went back inside, they waved back, and the moon appeared once again, the same old moon that I looked at when I couldnt sleep or when I was feeling sad, it was always there for me.

The sun started setting, it's last sun rays shined through my window and soon disppeared into thin air.

I felt some what comforted.
I put the thin covers all they way to the top of my head, i could we through them, well i could make out some figures.

I closed my eyes, it felt so good.

I hear my door knob turn and my door open, more nurses, then i open my eyes, i made out a fugure of a guy standing at the door way in a hospital gown.

His figure looked so familiar, then it hit me like a bullet to my forehead.

"Hey"

[End Of Chapter]
안녕하세요 반갑습니다 믈고기.
Hi.
Hollow fishies, im back. Again. Bitcheu.
Yeah guysu so ive been kinda sick and shit, oh and can we like talk about bighit fucking messing with my brain, like I already have school for that now bighit wanna do that too. Aish.
Oh and BTS's clips for the love yourself...
Oml im so weak, im in fucking love.
I cried so much.
Ok enough.
사랑해요 믈고기.
안녕히 가세요.
Bye. Yall.

Oh my goduu i totally forgot.
Im thinking bout writting another book, but idk which member so pleasu comment which member u'd like pleaseu.
Ok bye.