Switching Challenge

(You maybe be a bit confused but its fine yall, so me and my bestfriend are gonna switch ideas, im gonna give her an idea for her next chapter and she is gonna do the same, shes gonna give me an idea, feel free to do this with your friends)

"Huh, who's this guy?" He points at tae.

I shrug. "No one important..." i smile at this man. "Oh really then what if i do this" he punches Taehyung in the stomach, then gets a knife out....

I started to panick.
Taehyung maybe you are someone to me...

Suddenly he stabbs Taehyung, tae looks at me his eyes full of pain, anger boiled up inside of me.

"What are you gonna do, sweat heart?" He gives me fake smile, i smile back, finally my anger explodes as Taehyung falls back, his hand covering his wound.

"Im gonna do this" I get out a taser and start tasing this devilish man, he screams in pain, but his pain makes me feel better, i grin as he falls to the ground his body shaking from all the electricity running through out his body.

I keep on tasing him until his body gave up and passed out.

I turn to Taehyung hes crying from all the pain, with all my strengh i pick up Taehyung and i stumble to the restroom.

Once inside i notice a gun just laying there, this man jumps from the ceiling and tryes to attack me but I dodged him, i place taehyung on the tiled restroom floor, the bleeding was getting worst.

I get out my peper spray and spray this guys face, he winces is pain but all i can do is laugh at his suffering, i grabbed the gun and hit his head causing him to pass out.

I try unscrewing the sewage door but it didnt even budge then i notice how at the end of the Bathroom there is a hidden door, I try opening it but it seemed to be closed shut and not meant to be opened but once again im not gonna let Taehyung die so I with all my strength I kick the door down, my foot ached but i ignored it.

The sun fills the room, my eyes hurt as they get adjusted to the sun light.

I put Tae in on my back, I could feel his cold blood touch my skin, I ran into these woods, I ran for what seemed like for ever, luckly Taehyungs wound wasnt that deep.

I finally stopped running, my energy was so low, and the sun was starting to set making the forest glow magically.

I placed taehyung down on the grass, he looked so lifeless but he was still breathing and it is ALL my fault.

I ripped part of my shirt off and pulled his shirt up, i cleaned his wound and ripped another piece of my shirt and tied it around his wound, his cold deep red blood stained my finger tips, i rubbed the blood inbetween my fingers, at this point you could clearly see my bra and my jeans were all dirty form dirty water🙂☺.

"Im guessing you really want me to see your boobs" Taehyung said, his voice sounded so dead and rough, so dead like, i smiled at him weakly, he smiled back then i remember where i put my phone...

Im really weird but i like to put my phone in my bra, i reach into my bra and there i feel my iPhone, literal tears start streaming down my face.

I immediately call 911, but i was surprised with the language.
"9-1-1 whats your emergency?" The lady said so calmly that i felt calm for a second.