The Fight Has Begun

"WHAT?!" I yelled furiously at the principal, he flinched. "How dare YOU-" He was about to say something useless, so naturally I cut him off.

"NO, how dare YOU give ME detention?!" I pointed my index finger at his face. His eyes grew wide in surprise. 

"I-I" he tryed to speak but couldnt, he was shook at my sudden actions. This was either going to work out for me or I was going to get even more days of detention.

"WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!" I yell once again, furrowing my eyebrows and puckering my lips, I even made puppy eyes.

"Oh... I-I... Maybe I'll give you less days of detention...?" I dramaticlly gasped, at this point I knew my plan was working. HE FELT BAD FOR ME!

"I would really appreciate that!" I clasped my hands together and made cute puppy eyes. AREN'T I CHARMING!

-

I walked out the school front doors. My hand on my stomach, the pain hadn't gone away completely. This made it a bit hard to breathe and to move in general.

I glance around me and see a guy sitting on one of the school benches. He stood up and walked towards me. As he got closer I realized it was Taehyung. What? Why is he still here? Maybe he's waiting for his Girlfriend?

"Hey," He called out to me in a low husky voice. "Oh, hi," I murmured then continued walking. "Hey! wait for me!" He jogged towards me. This made me feel a bit dreadful. I didn't want anyone to see us interacting with each other again after today. "What do you want?" I said with a bit of sass. This made him laugh a bit. His smile was shaped like a square, and his eyes turned crescent shaped like the moon.
"Whats so funny?!" I looked at him in confusion, I was slightly getting even more annoyed. Does he find me in distress funny?!

_________

I threw myself on my bed, i kept replaying the fight in my head again, i cringed everytime.

"Aish" i slapped my forehead. "Stop, STOP!" I yelled at myself.

Have you ever felt like youre your own enemy? Like at night you try not to think about those horror movie commercials but they are the first thing that pop up in your head.
Like the more you tell your brain to stop the more it does it.

Yeah thats how i felt.

How in the world could i not beat those skinny bitch ass girls?!
Im good at fighting, and talking.

"BOOM" a sudden giant boom disrupted my thinking, Wait is my Oriboni(brother) home?

I slam my door open and i jog down the stairs annoyed, in the living room lays a guy face down.

"Aish!" I say under my breath.
I slowly and carefully approach this guy dude person.

"Um what in the dam world are you doing!?" I ask as i squatdown, i carefully turn this person around, i was surprised to not see my oriboni.

Taehyung?!

"Taehyung what the fuck are you doing?!" My voice raised, he had bruises covering his face.

"Y-your brother g-got in a-a f-fight.." he said, i could tell he could barley talk.

"Aish ofcourse he did.." i say slaping my forehead. "Then what are you doing laying down, lets go help himm!!" I yell at Taehyung. I help him stand up, and dang he is a LOT heavier than he looks

"I cant fight-" he said but it was too late, I had already walked out the door.

Taehyung catches up with me. "So where exactly is the fight?" I ask Tae, he looked so dosed off.
"Are you OK?" I ask another question.
His eyes darted form one side another.

Then i heard it.
"MOTHER FUCKER IM-" a Male's voice was heard. I immediately knew where the fight was happening.

SCHOOL!

I grabbed Tae's hand and i started to run towards the school, i was already getting ready to fight.

I stuck my head out, in the field were some guys on the grass, i immediately spotted suga.

My Brain began to tell me to go back but i was already running towards the fight.
My fist started to punch this random guy that i couldnt recognize, my teakwondo skills where finally at use.

"Fuck YOU!!" I screamed at this guys face, his nose was bleeding and he had bruises alover his face.

"SOMIN! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Suga yelled at me.

"WE'RE LEAVING, NOW!!!" suga yelled right after spotting me, i was getting a feeling that he was leaving just because i was here.

"What i barley got here!" I whined but it was too late he had already walked off, the rest of his friends behind him, all bruised and bloody.

I hustled to them.

"Dang yall really did get beat up!" I teased the boys, they just rolled their eyes.

"Do you even know why we got in the fight?!" Rapmon suddenly yelled at me, i flinched.

"Dont tell her...." Suga warned. "WHAT?! Whyy I want to know!" I puckered my lips.

Then i got an idea.

"Oppa can you please tell me?" I asked Jhope in my o.k ageyo(cute talk).

"Ah Suga-hyung she just called me oppa" he told on me.

"Somin ill tell you later!"

Suga POV

"Ill take your fucking sister, she hot and fiesty, just how I like them!" This guy threatened me. Just a fact about me, you DON'T mess with my sister, only I mess with her.

I punched the guy with all my strength, his little bullshit 'friends' are nothing compared to BTS.

The Fight had begun.

Somin POV
"Well then, there! yall are all fixed up, dont touch the bruises!" I warned as i packed all my medical stuff back up.

I had fixed their small injuries, It was quite okward but atleast they dont have bleeding cuts.

"Why are you being so kind, I though you were a badass" Jimin teased. "Yeah where is Miss. Ill beat your ass up?" Jungkook joined.

"Here she is" i said, and right after i slapped their faces right were they had all their cuts.

They both winced in pain, i couldnt help but laugh at their faces, everyone started laughing too.

"Do you want her back?" I ask teasingly wiggling my eyebrows around.

"WE WANT HER BACK! WE WANT HER BACK!" Everyone started to chant except Jungkook And Jimin, they looked scared.

I was starting to get sleepy with all the noice.

"SHUT IMA SLEEP IDIOTS!" I broke the chanting as i walked up the staircase.

And finally I threw myself on the bed, as i stretched my body i felt something laying next to me.

I carefully lift the covers, there layed a sleepy Taehyung.

"AHHHHH"

[End Of Chapter]
Im so sorry i didnt post yesterday, yesterday i felt kinda sick and just rested.

But anyways i finished the chapter, i hope you enjoyed it, and please dont forget to vote and dont forget to support BTS.

Have a great day/night!