Waking up to bleeping and a blinding bright light isn't exactly doing any favors for my headache.

Groaning, I manage to sit up with a lot of difficulty. Looking round the room I realise that oh, I'm in a hospital room. Again.

"You're awake!" Nat announced, jumping out of his seat. I notice Shikamaru sitting next to him, but he was sleeping.

"Yeah, I gathered that." I said, rubbing my head. "What happened?"

Shikamaru suddenly snores really loud, waking himself up. "Wah- Oh. You're back."

"Thanks for the concern." I say bitterly. "So, what happened? Did I fall asleep during another conversation."

"Doctors think you had some kind of asthma attack." Nat explained, "Seeing as you weren't able to breathe at all, even passing out, and the cause of it all was your sensei smoking - "

"So I had an asthma attack?"

"Yeah, and you didn't have an inhaler or anything, seeing as you didn't know anything like this would happen so..." Shikamaru trailed off, shrugging his shoulders.

I blinked a couple of times. "So...I have asthma?"

"Maybe. Probably. Doctor said they'll be giving you an inhaler for just in case this ever happened again." Nat continued to explained.

"Oh yeah," Shikamaru said, "You're moving from our team, Team 10, to Team 8. They've been meeting up at the grounds near the academy at noon this past week, so they'll probably be there today."

Nodding my head, I swing my legs over the bed to get up. "Cool! Let's get moving."

"Yeah, you're gonna need to get a blood sample taken before you leave."

"Haha, maybe not!" I laughed, going over to the counter where my clothes lay. "So...how long was I out for?"

"About a day or two." Nat replied.

And Kakashi hasn't visited me once. Wow. What a douche.

"Kakashi stopped by for a while, but had to leave for some work reason." Nat said smiliing.

Okay, never mind... Sorry Kakashi, thank your for caring!

"Lian!"

"What?"

"Please use the curtain or the bathroom!"

"Oh yeah, oops."

"What a drag..."

- - - - -

"Shikamaru! Nat! Come back!" I screamed from under the bed, swatting at the hands trying to drag me back out.

"Listen, it will only hurt for a second!" one of the doctors said, trying to convince me.

I roll my eyes, yeah. Because that's convincing! Like I would believe that.

"Pft, yeah right!" I yell, trying to get my leg back from one of the nurses. Dang! This one is strong!

And then there's a sting on my arm.

"...ow."

Looking down, I see a very hospital looking device in my arm, taking blood. I shuffle out from under the table and they remove the needle, and then a nurse places a plaster on the small wound.

"Wow, okay. Thanks!" I say, before leaving.

"Wait! We need you to fill out some papers!"

Dangit.

So, after signing some papers, I had just under an hour to kill before meeting up with my new team. Where else would I go to for lunch other than Ichiraku Ramen?

Teuchi was kind enough to even give me a bowl on the house! What a lad. After eating a few helpings of ramen, I pay the good man with good money and head off to the training grounds!

Unlike my guardian, I at least try to be on time.

"Oh, so they did let you leave today." the female sensei said, arms crossed over her chest.

Key word being 'try' seeing as I don't always succeed.

"Just like your guardian then, I guess." she sighed.

Ah, she knows Kakashi! Great, I hope he's put in a good word for me.

"Oh god, it's you."

"Kiba!" I cheer, and a sense of deja vu hits me as when I hug him he ends up falling.

A small barking furball catches my attention and I snatch Akamaru up. "Akamaru!"

"Why are you so heavy...what do you eat?" Kiba wheezes.

"How rude..." I mutter, rolling off the boy and hugging the puppy to me.

I then jump up and pull Hinata into a hug. "Hinata!"

Finally, I turn to Shino. "Shino!" I greet and hold my arms out. "Can I get a hug?"

"No."

"Okay then..." I say disappointed. While Shino gives the best hugs ever, he rarely gives them out. And he doesn't like it when I don't ask... It would be counterproductive to make the person I want hugs from less likely to give me hugs.

I turn back to my new sensei, "Hi there, it's nice to meet you! My name is Lian Titan and I'm messed up and proud!"

The woman smiles at me. "My name is Kurenai, and looks like I'll be your temporary sensei."

"The third one this week." I grin.

"So," Kiba says, getting up off the ground, "I'm guessing your goal is to chase every sensei away?"

"Correct!" I cheer, high fiving him.

I laugh when I end up missing his hand and end up hitting his face.

"Is he okay?" Hinata asked.

"I'm sure he's fine."

"My face!"

"I can't handle four students..."

================

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I decided to leave this in for the people so that their comments will still matter <3  I never did get round to giving a dedication for doing the counting challenge, I honestly didn't think anyone would do it...)