"Or anything that moves. " My dad chuckled.

"It was an accident." I rolled my eyes.

"I can tell." He said gesturing towards the hospital.

"Come on then." He helped me up and I careful hopped putting my hands around the crutches.

~~~~~~~~~

I lay in bed, bored out of my mind, staring at my phone which was on charged at the other end of the room.

Seriously who's idea was that?

It buzzed and I sat up in bed finally giving in.

"That's it" I pulled myself up and hopped over .

"Brooke! "  My dad yelled.

"Yah! "I yelled back.

"You need to rest! " He yelled.

I ignored him and looked at my phone  .

3Messages from Nate 👌

Hey Brooke sorry I left so quick.
4:20 pm

I feel so bad I'm so sorry
4:22 pm

I'll stop bothering you now hope you feel better
4:25 pm

I stared at the screen and smiled.

"Brooke." I heard a voice to my left and I turned my head to the door.

"Hmm?"

My dad shook his head.

"Seriously, Brooke can't you just listen for once in your life." He yelled.

His tone shook me.

Dude, calm down.

"I can rest when I'm dead. " I said putting my phone down.

He looked taken back by my answer.

"Okay. You know what I give up! " He yelled.

Dramatic much?

"I'm sick and tired of having a daughter that thinks the world evolves around her. You get your self into utterly, stupid situations-"

Okay where has this come from?

I stood there shocked. Alot of things have happened in my life, Alot which is mainly because of him. Hes turned my life upside down and shook it.

"Wait wait, the whole reason I'm in this "stupid situation" is because you couldn't be bothered to actually be here I mean pfft. " I spat.

The tension rose inside of me and I felt the need to let everything go. Say everything I ever wanted to say.

I clenched my fists and yelled back.

"You weren't even there the first half of my life, so you know what why be here the second. " I said sarcastically, waving my arms around.

"There you go again-" He yelled anger building up inside of him.

I walked over to him.

"No there you go again." I said pointing to him in the chest.

"What are you going to do, DISOWN ME TO? " I practically screamed.

He clenched his jaw but his tone softened. Its like everything fell silent.

"Brooke-" He muttered not making eye contact.

"No. You disowned my own brother. He's been somewhere for 4 years, lost out there....By himself." My voice shook. " I haven't forgotten.

I stared right through him a tear slipping through my eye.

"My step-son. " He muttered angrily finally making eye contact.

"And you don't even care. " I said the words rolling off my tongue.

My brain felt like mush and I had a pounding headache. I grabbed my phone and stormed at almost forgetting about my ankle.

Nates POV

I couldn't help but over here the conversation. I had sat on my bed next to my open-window listening to them screaming at each other.

She has a brother?

What does she mean "not here half of my life"

I heard a door slam and I ran to my sisters room which had a perfect view of our street.

"Aye Nate what are you-"

I rushed towards the window and looked out.

She had crumbled against the wall on the side of her house.

I've never seen her cry before.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

So this chapter is absolutely rubbish but I've been writing bits and pieces here and there so it's all messed up. So uh Yeh.

So also as many of you know there is a massive hurricane calls hurricane Irma, it has already hit Cuba with a devestating impact. I hope wherever you are you are safe and out of the hurricane ❤