I'm a pro ~ 33

-Unedited-

-Brookes POV-

I opened my eyes and saw it was still light which was an improvement from my usual 'be asleep until I'm hungry' naptime.
I squinted my eyes, throwing my arms around trying to find my phone.

"Phoooone.. Where are youuuu. " I called out pulling myself up and searching for my phone.

"Shoot Brooke! You scared me...."
I turned around and watched Nate , through the doorway, jump off the kitchen counter.

I waved him off and carried on looking for my phone.

"Whatcha' looking for? " He smiled cheesily.

I sighed standing up a little too quickly.

I moved my head side to side remembering something I had heard of a tumblr post. Stand up too quickly? Shake your head.

In guessing that's not scientifically true but it was worth a try.

"What the heck are you doing? " Nate asked confused.

"Geez, why so many questions?"

I walked into the kitchen and searched for my phone. It was probably lost without me.

I opened a glass cookie jar and wasn't half surprised when my phone wasn't there.

I shrugged, picked up a cookie and carried on looking.

"Why would your phone be in there?"

I stopped in my tracks and my eyes widened.

"Who said anything about a phone?"

Nate smiled then started running.

I chased him out the door and slammed it behind me.

Damn he's fast.

He ran quickly, down the road and past a basketball court.

I panted, barely managing to catch up to him.

We had been running for at least two minutes now. I stopped realising we had done a complete circle and breathed quickly.

When I looked up Nate was gone.

I panicked my heart beating even quicker in my chest.
I walked further on a bit and looked around.

I saw a small strand of blonde hair sticking out from behind a tree trunk and sighed with relief.

He scared the heck out of me.

I decided to make him scared.

"Nate where are you!!" I called out trying my best to act scared. Eventhough It wasn't that hard since I had recent experience.

I walked past the tree, pretending to be completely oblivious.

I could see him out the corner of my eye giggling like a child.

When I knew he was watching I started into a jog and pretended to trip on air.

I fell to the ground trying my best to not start laughing.

"Brooke. Brooke are you alright?" I saw Nate rush towards me.

I saw the panic in his eyes. He looked like one of those small children who couldn't find their parents and I just wanted to hug him.

Instead I laughed.

I smacked him on the shoulder and leaped up.

"Revenge is great! " I laughed pulling my fists in the air.

-----

I woke up in my empty house and trudged downstairs in my bunny pyjama shorts and a white vest top.

Don't you just love Saturdays? No school that day, no school the next. You can do what you like.

What to do?

I tapped my chin, usually I had millions of ideas.

I opened the freezer and grabbed a tub of 'cookies and cream' ice-cream out the freezer.

I got a small spoon as the large ones don't fit my mouth (long story) and ran back upstairs.

I walked into my room and opened the tub odd ice-cream.

I put some music on shuffle play on full volume and "girls talk boys " by 5sos blasted out my phone speaker.

I danced around like an idiot singing along with the chorus and eating ice cream.

I turned around after hearing a tap on my window and saw Nate looking half asleep. I took another spoonfull of ice-cream then forced myself to put it down.

Who actually invented Ice-cream like seriously, marry me?

I opened the window letting the music blast through and waved to Nate.

"Heyo! " I smiled.

"You know it's 10:42am right? "

"Really? Cool! " I said enthusiastically.

"Why are you in a good mood? "

"I don't even know! " I laughed.

Nate shook his head but immediately remembered something as his eyes lit up.

He said something but I couldn't hear over the music.

I held out my finger and ran towards my phone, putting the music on mute.

"We are all meeting up at this skate park later if you want to come? "

"Who exactly?" I asked realising that the ice-cream tub had somehow made its way into my palms.

Like seriously maybe I have secret powers or something.

Or maybe I let my stomach speak over my brain.

"Drew, Austin, Levi and I. "

"And me!" I called out.

*******

"Brooke do you even know how to skate?" Austin asked after I questioned his skateboarding skills.

"Do I even know how to skate? Pfft." I put Nate's skateboard on the floor which I had been carrying under my shoulder.

"There's alot of secret talents that I have which you don't know about." I waved at Austin.

We were all sat on a bench eating ice-cream, I know corny right, until I finished mine and got bored.

I stood on the skateboard, wobbled a little and had to grab on to the bench but immediately found my balance.

I skated in a line then turned back towards the guys.

"See I'm a pro!" I laughed.

Before I slipt and fell on my knee.

Karma.

I heard the guys break out into laughter.

"Hey I have an ouchie!!!" I pouted.

It feels like I've know these guys forever.

*********

I'm here!!!!

Yay knew chapter dedicated to Bghiza17 and insecureeTyler for commenting on this book when I wasn't alive :)) thank-you!!!

Song- Middle of the night - The vamps and Martin Jensen!! Love the song

So hey I went to the Vamps concert not long ago!! It was great like these guys are truly amazing.

So Yeh I wish I could talk more but this isn't going to post if I keep ranting on so Yeh hope you had a great day!!!

Xxx