Oreo Babies~ 32

"Hey, so what would you like me to do with your hair?" A tall young lady, around her mid-20s asked me, after waiting forever.

"Well I would like to get out of here." I muttered.

She laughed and my mom butted in. "Excuse her she's having a bad day." My mom said cheerily, taking a seat at the back whilst I took a seat in front of the mirror.

"So, we could maybe cut some off and add layers. Or we could add highlights." She said pointing to my brown hair which had grown to the bottom of my back.

"How about we dye it green.... Or blue-" I smiled.

"You are not getting it dyed any of those colours." My mother yelled.

"Why not it would be cool." I span round in my chair to face her.

"I'm leaving, I'll be back when it's finished. Just make sure she doesn't dye it.....drastically. " My mom turned and left the building.

"Okay so what should we do."

I was silent not knowing what to say.

"I think we could add some blond highlights, and we can keep the length but just trim a bit." The lady smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at my reflection in the mirror. My hair had been curled at the ends and had a few blonde highlights, with blonde at the bottom. I didn't look much different but you could tell the slight difference.

"Do you likey. " The woman (who I learnt was called Charlie) asked showing her perfect white teeth.

"It's.. Nice."

"Not what you expected Huh."

"I likey, I guess."

~~~~~~~~

~Nates POV~

I came downstairs at 8:30 in the morning. It was finally Saturday.

I walked into the front room to see Brooke curled up on the couch eating Oreos.

I stopped at the doorway.

"What are you doing here."

She turned to face me, narrowing her eyes at me.

"Eating...duh." She said, then turned back to sure her cookie.

"What's up with you? " I said leaning against the door frame.

"I'm depressed." She said putting both arms in the air then carried on eating.

"Why?" I asked. I had saw her hair the day before, after she had got it done she came running in to show me and Drew. It looked good and I wasn't really expecting it.

"Ugh, do I have to explain everything? " She said still not bothering to look at me.

~Brooke's POV~

I had already gone through half a packet of Oreos. I twisted the top of one and ate the biscuit, then I done the same with the other then pushed them both together. There, I had a double Oreo.

Very satisfying.

I watched as Nate tried to jump over the back of the couch.

He effortlessly failed and landed to far infront on his back.

"Ha! " I said boredly then carried on admiring my Oreo.

Nate stood up and sat next to me.

"Ugh my mom and dad have went somewhere for 2 weeks now I'm stuck with a huge list of chores. What did I do wrong? Why are they punishing me? "