Migraine - 23

"It was alright." Nate replied to my question strolling beside me.

"It was alright?" I said throwing my hands up in the air " It was amazing and that refil machine, don't even get me started."

"Haha, I never seen someone so excited about a refill machine." Drew laughed beside me.

Me and the guys were all walking back to our hotel after finishing our amazing Meal.

"Hey, whoever gets there first chooses the movie." I said an imaginary lightbulb appearing on top of my head.

That would be so cool.

"So we are watching a movie now?"

"Well duhh." I said shaking my head at Austin.

We had gotten on surprisingly well, as you can tell.

It was silent for a few seconds.

Suddenly, Nate started running. I ran off behind him.

We weren't that far away from the hotel so it was pretty easy. However by the time I got there I saw Nate huffing and puffing with his hands on his knees.

I sighed as I ran up beside him.

"Where's the others? " Nate said between breaths.

"I think they're too full to run."
I laughed looking behind me to see that the boys weren't in sight.

"Well I'm going inside." I laughed walking past Nate towards the large sliding, glass doors.

"Room 105." Nate huffed.

I rolled my eyes. He really wanted to choose that movie.

He threw me the key card thingy.

I walked inside the hotel. There wasn't too many people there but there was quite a few getting their keys and stuff.

I spotted a small glass sign showing the numbers: 95-110.

Walking past the sign, I clicked on the button for the elevator, me being my lazy self.

Once I had reached the floor that our room was on I walked out of the elevator.

The corridor walked were painted white with a few paintings and glass stuff here and their.

I took a left and immediatly spotted room 105.

I walked inside the room. Everything was painted white. It was huge.

There was a big couch with a flat screen TV opposite. There was 2 rooms on the left.

I ran inside one of them, looking inside, there was 2 huge double beds and a huge window covering most of the wall on the side.

I dumped my backpack on the side, in a pile that the boys had made out of their own stuff.

Everything was white and their was tons of glass. I made a mental note to stay away from them.

Both the bedrooms had separate bathrooms.

I ran back into the other room.
There was an open wall with a small kitchen area.

I opened a glass door and instantly was met by the wind. I was on a balcony.

Wow. Just wow.

I hadn't been to a hotel in ages. Me and my parents lived in a huge house back in England but when we moved over here, my dad thought that it would just be easier to buy a normal one. Since most of the time I was going to be the only one living there, ain't dad and his movie-making and Mom and her fashion designing.