Tøp concert - 3

Brooke's POV

I unlocked the door to my house and walked in.

"Hey, sweetie how was your first day-" I was surprised to see my mom sat at the table.

"Fine thanks" I took one quick look at my mom then ran upstairs.

I threw my backpack onto the floor and dived into my bed.

"Oh how I missed you" I whispered and closed my eyes hugging my pillow.

I closed my eyes.

I didn't even get a minute of silence.

"Aren't you going to ask why I'm not in LA?" She crossed her arms and lent on the door frame.

"I have a feeling you are going to tell me anyway. " I huffed and sat crossed legged to face her.

"Well, I thought I couldnt miss your first day, but by the looks of it you got a detention. " She waited for me to explain.

"An exploding, science experiment." I sighed over-exaggerating slightly, I couldn't be bothered to explain the situation with my English teacher.

"Oh... Sounds bad.. Anyway get up, you are going to meet your new next door neighbour. "

"Ugh, fine." I pulled myself out of bed and followed my moms footsteps down stairs.

She gave me a basket of cakes and shooed me out the door.

I slowly, walked down the path and headed toward my next door neighbours front door.

Diiinnng Dooonnng. I rang the doorbell.

I examined one of the cupcakes before me. It was chocolate and had little chocolate stones ontop of it.

I reached for it and was just about to eat it when I looked up.

"Oh.... Hey. " I awkwardly looked up but that didn't stop me from eating it.

I stuffed a little bit into my mouth just as a girl with blonde hair opened the door.

"Umm... Hi" She chuckled.

I walked in and gave her the basket of cakes but I kept my cake and ate the rest of it while she called her mom down.

"So I'm your new next door neighbour. You have a nice house." I said, finishing the cake and looking around

Don't ask me where my manners are. They died after someone tried to throw a fork at me when I was five.

Just.. Don't ask.

She smiled "Hey I'm Madison."

A women came downstairs and her face lit up when she saw me.

"Oh, you must be Brooke nice to meet you. "

"Nate come down here!" she called upstairs.

I slowly turned around facing away from Madison and looked around once again.

I turned around and saw a blonde-haired boy coming down stairs.

As he turned to face me we both looked at each other in shock.

"Hi" I said.

He mumbled a hi back and looked at the cakes that were in Madison's hands.

"Have you guys met?" The women trailed off into another room and I followed.

"Yeh, we go the same school. "

The house was very nice. It's had a few decorations and photo frames here and there. Unlike my house which was just boring and plain as you walked in.

"That's nice. " She stopped and turned round to face me.

"And thank-you for the cakes. Do. You bake. "

I laughed.

A little too loud then I wanted to.

Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

"Ha, Yeh I can't bake. My mum baked them."

I looked around blankly.

"Well, I'm gonna go. Byeee" I smiled and looked at Nate and Madison who were already eating the cakes.
I don't blame them. They were really good.

I waved goodbye and walked outside.

I said bye over my shoulder and skipped down the path towards my house.

Well then.

~~~~~~

I let my hair fall down my back and looked in my reflection.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and looked at the time.

It was 10:30.

I looked outside through my window. There was a window opposite but it was pitch black inside.

I opened my door and quietly creeped downstairs. Ignoring the creeks coming from the floorboard beneath me.

I grabbed my All Time Low hoodie and opened the front door shutting it behind me.

I plugged my head phones into my phone as Twenty-one pilots - Tear in my heart sounded.

I walked down my street and turned a corner.

There was a park in sight and there was a wall next to it.

It was just below my height so I could see over it. I pulled my self up and dangled my legs on the other side.

And it takes a song to come around to show you how.

She's a tear in my heart.

I'm alive.

I started singing the chorus.

She's a tear in my heart

I'm on fire.

She's a tear in my heart.

Take me higher.

Then I've ever been

Nate's POV

I walked out the park gates and stopped for a minute.

I heard someone singing.

They sounded really good.

I looked over to see Brooke singing tear in my heart.

She was sat on the wall outside of the park.

When the song finished I walked towards the wall.

"Hey." I said awkwardly not wanting her to think I was eavesdropping.

"Oh... Hey. Did you hear." She looked at me , shocked to see me there.

Well, It was obvious so there was no point lying.

"Yes I heard your TøP concert."

I pulled myself onto the wall and sat down Dangling my legs on the side she was facing.

"How come you are out here? " She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me.

"I go here every night, just to you know. " I looked into the distance past all the houses. "Think."

"Oh cool. " she played with the earphones in her hand.

She jumped of the wall and walked off. "Anyways bye. "

She stopped in the middle of her tracks.

"Oh and Nate, if you tell anyone I will seriously murder you. " She smiled and skipped off.

Why do I have this feeling that she would literally murder me.

She wouldn't right?

I laughed it off and after a good 10 minutes I headed home myself.

~~~~~~~

A/N

So hey hope you liked this chapter it is slightly longer. I might post another one later.

Anyways thanks for reading :)