In trouble and good news - 16

"Hey!" I said as Nate shut his locker door.

"Oh hey Brooke." He said as we started walking to our first lesson.

We were soon joined by Drew who had a massive grin on his face.

He walked inbetween me and Nate.

"Are you going to ask me what's up." He said cheerily.

"Nope" I said popping the 'p.'

"Well I'm going to tell you anyway." He still managed to be smiling.

Doesn't his cheeks hurt.

I groaned jokingly.

"Well, if you don't want to listen that's fine, I'll just tell Nate." He said smiling at Nate.

Nate smiled at me sarcastically.

"Just get on with it." I mumbled, elbowing him in the side.

"Okay, I got a call from the Vamp's manager Joe."

Me and Nate froze looking at each other then back at Drew.

As in he got a call from the Vamps.

"What! " Me and Nate said at the same time.

"Yeh he want's me to come and check out this band they are putting together. Then hopefully be in it." Drew said turning around to face us and smiling excitedly.

Nate and Drew both bro-hugged or whatever you call it.

"Yeh and they want you to try out to be the drummer." Drew barely got the words out of his mouth because he was smiling so much.

"Seriously." Nate was speechless.

He stood their like a dead fish.

We all group hugged - something that was very rare for me.

Like I said I don't like all that touchy-friendly-hug stuff.

"That's awesome." I smiled.

"You are so coming with." Drew said.

"Nuh, I don't want to ruin your moment." I replied.

"Oh you are. You are our beat friend man you have to come." Nate said almost pleading.

Wait best friend.

My last best friend was when I was like four.

The words shocked me a bit.

I never really thought of it. I guess we were best friends.

I had been stood their silently for a few seconds now making Nate and Drew look at me with worry.

I broke out into a smile.

"Yeh, okay then. " I said smiling elbowing them both in the sides.

~~~~~~~~~

"Brooke you are home late." My dad said eventhough it was the most obvious things in the world.

"You don't say." I mumbled throwing my backpack on the floor as I collapsed onto the couch.

It had been a very long day.

It was going all fine until I had social studies.

Let's just say the teacher now officially hates my guts, if he didn't before. But hey, I was just stating the truth.

Wafflez, my dog, soon came running in.

She jumped on top of the couch lying down next to me.

"Aww, I've missed you." I said hugging the poor thing. I kind of feel sorry for her having to be all dressed up by mom.

"Brooke." I heard someone say snapping me out of my thoughts.

My mom came walking in with two cups of coffee and placed one in front of dad and sat down next to me.

"I'll just make my own then." I mumbled sarcastically.

Yeh like I was going to make my own coffee.

Wow I sound so lazy.

"Brooke you need to start getting your grades up." I sighed.

So cliché.

"Yeh, Yeh I don't need a lecture." I snapped.

"Brooke don't use that tone." My mom said frowning.

"Brooke, you need to stop getting these detentions, it's not going to help your education." My dad said sternly.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yeh, well it's not like I'm going to be a lawyer when I grow up so it's all good."

"Really, every job needs a good education-well you know what j mean." My dad sighed.

"Whatever. Fine fine." We all know I wasn't going to change.

"Anyway. Me and your father are going to a movie premier tommorow In Los Angeles so we will be gone a couple of days. It's not like you care what the movie is anyway so I'll stop rambling on."

"Mmh." I mumbled. "Okay anyway I'm going round to Nate's." I said smiling before patting waffle's head once more and standing up.

"Anything I should know about?" My dad asked frowning and standing up.

"Nope, it's not like you care." I smiled sarcastically copying my mom's words.

I grabbed the spare keys of the table and opened the front door.

I shut it behind me after hearing my dad sigh.

Ugh.

I walked down my driveway towards Nate's Driveway and knocked on the door.

Drew was at his house for band practice. I didn't tell my parents about going with Nate and Drew to see the other band members.

Nate's mother opened the door. Someone who I had been seeing and speaking to alot lately.

That sounds weird.

"Hey. " I said walking in.

As you can see I don't have very good manners but hey ho.

"Oh Hello, Brooke, Nate's upstairs with Drew, call me if you need anything." She smiled sweetly, she shut the front door and walked towards the kitchen.

I pulled my phone out checking the time.

"Oh hey Brooke." I looked up to see Madison holding a bag of sweets. Or as people in America call them candy.

I haven't really improved with my American-English .

"Hey. " I said and smiled putting my phone in the back pocket of my jeans.

"Do you want one." She said smiling.

"Yeh, sure." I smiled taking one out the bag that she had handed to me.

I'll never turn anything down that's sweet.

After I handed her back the bag and said bye to Madison I ran upstairs.

~~~~~~~
A/N

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter.

Thank you everyone for 191 reads. So Yeh things are starting to get a little interesting.

Hope everyone had a great day!!!