Not my fault - 8

I turned around slowly.

A chubby, old man scanned the whole room before his eyes landed on Ashley and I.

He frowned at me, seeing my hair covered in a pinkish coulered smoothie. He then looked towards Ashley had chocolate smoothie splats all over her.

"She started it." She glared at me.

I narrowed my eyes at her then snapped out of it as the man yelled.

"FOLLOW ME, NOW!" I slowly followed the grumpy man. I could tell Ashley was behind me because of the tapping of her heels as she walked.

~~~~~~~~~

I sat outside the man's office scrolling through twitter on my phone.

Ashley had already been doubt with. Her parents had came to pick her up as soon as they teacher called them.

Instead of my mom coming to school my dad did, to my suprise.

I didn't actually know when he had came home, he was probably going to surprise me when I got home.

My dad was currently in the grumpy man's office and I could hear their voices slightly through the walls.

I looked down the hall.

Everyone was 30 minutes into their 6th lesson.

Yes. I have been waiting a long time out here. Exactly 1 hour and 20 minutes to be exact.

What did I ever do to her. I thought.

Maybe it's because I beat her at basketball.

I focused my attention back to my phone.

    #CanYouRelate

Yes I can relate. Except she threw food at me and I threw food back. Yet I had a feeling I'm going to be in much more trouble.

I scrolled the screen on my phone reading a few quotes.

"Miss Anderson,  you can come back in now." He pointed at his door opening it wide enough for me to walk in.

He was much more polite than earlier and calm.

I jumped up from my seat with my eyes still glued to my phone, paying no attention.

I walked inside taking a seat in a chair next to where my dad was sitting.

I heard my dad cough next to me. Those coughs where they try and get your attention.

"Miss Anderson, you aren't aloud to use your phone in this office or in class."

"Yeh I know." I mumbled scrolling through a few tweets.

"Brooke, put down your phone." My Dad asked softly.

"Why?" I said looking up at my dad for a second then looking at the phone screen again.

"Well if you aren't going to put it down for one second, then give me your phone." My Dad said a bit stern this time.

I just ignored him.

I didn't want to listen to one of these boring lectures anyway.

It was quiet for a minute. You could feel the tension building up.

I watched as a hand swooped in front of my face grabbing the phone in front of me.

"Hey!" I yelled at my dad.

"Brooke you need to start listening." He yelled furrowing his eyebrows and sitting up more in his chair.

I wasn't going to listen anyway.

I rolled my eyes and slouched in my chair.

Most of the time me and my dad didn't get along. Half the time he was giving me a lecture and the other half he was half way around the world.

The man who I assumed was the assistant head teacher just looked at us awkwardly not knowing what to do.

My dad looked at the man then back at me.

I watched in shock as he handed the phone to him.

His checks went red.

Oh yeah he had just been given my phone by a famous director.

"You're giving it to him!" I yelled getting up from my seat frowning at my dad.

"Yes, I am. You can get it back at the end of tomorrow if you are well behaved."

"That's so unfair!"

"It isn't un-" Before my dad could say anything else I stormed out of the office making sure to slam the door behind me.

Perfect timing.

The bell rang and immediately crowds of people started coming out of their classrooms.

I heard the door open behind me. My dad came out of the door grabbing my arm and pulled me outside.

Many people started shouting noticing my dad.

"Wow the new girls dad is that famous director."

"OMG, she is sooo lucky."

"Nobody told me her father was him."

~~~~~~

The rest of the ride home was silent.

My dad decided that he was going to drive me home.

I stared out the window looking at the view.

I saw the reflection of my dad on my tinted window.

He kept opening his mouth about to say something, then he just shut it not having any words.

How am I going to get my phone back.

~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys. So I am so sorry I didn't post yesterday I have been really busy and I just didn't have time.

So umm on Monday-Friday I will post one chapter each day. Then on Saturday and Sunday I will post 2 chapters each day.  However if I have time now and then I will post two chapters. Sorry that this chapter is a little short :/

So I hope everyone had a good Christmas :)

Ty for all the reads and remember to comment, vote and follow (If you want)  :)