A big risk - 10

I watched as nate reappeared at the door. He nodded his head to me and smiled.

I guess he hadn't blown it then.

He threw the keys towards me which landed right into the palms of my hands.

I smiled at him and fiddled with the keys until I found the correct one.

I turned around to see Nate wasn't there, he was probably hiding and keeping cover round the corner.

I pushed the key into the key hole and twisted it.

Yes.

I pushed open the door and walked in. I walked past the chairs opposite his desk and went towards his desk drawers.

I pulled open the top one.

Please be there.

There it was. My phone was sat against many pencils, tennis balls and many other things that had probably been confiscated.

I grabbed my phone and replaced it with my old phone that doesn't work very well and looks slot similar.

"I missed you." I whispered to the screen in front of me.

I heard footsteps behind me and immediately ducked behind the desk.

I poked my head over the top looking forward.

The teacher that was in the classroom down the corridor walked past.

Once I couldn't hear the footsteps, I held my phone tightly in my hand and walked out the door.

I checked my surroundings again, looking up and down the corridor before getting the same key and locking the door.

I quietly ran down the corridor towards the classroom that the janitor was in.

I couldn't risked getting caught so I hooked the keys onto his cleaning cart that was parked outside the door.

He had his earphones in and was bopping his head up and down whilst humming and cleaning the desks.

He would so get fired if anyone found out.

I tiptoed past the door and went round the corner that Nate was supposed to be keeping cover.

He wasn't anywhere to be seen.

I walked down the corridor a bit, walking past a few lockers.

"Naatteee." I whispered "Naaaattteee."

I walked down a bit further.

"Took you long enough."

He jumped in front of me.

"Hey why weren't you on lookout?"I murmured walking beside him.

"I nearly got caught because that teacher from the classroom walked past and saw me."

I frowned at him.

"So I legged it."

"Where to?" I asked.

His cheeks went bright red and he looked at the ground.

"The corridor to the girls changing rooms." He murmered.

I stopped mid-walk looking behind us.

The girls changing rooms were just around the corner where Nate was covering. There is a corridor as you walk in then there is another door where the actual changing rooms are.

I laughed quietly and carried on walking.

"Hey, I had to it was the only escape."

I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways did you get your phone?"

"No chiz."

It was his turn to roll his eyes.

"I've only known you like a week?  And you are already getting me into trouble.

"Yeh, well they won't know that you helped me and if they dofind out, I won't say any names."

We walked towards the front doors and walked outside.

"Anyways I replaced it with my old phone so we should be alright."

"You are crazy, you know that, I mean you were going to get it back by Friday."

"Yeh but I wanted to go on an adventure." I span around walking backwards to face Nate.

"Also if I did get another detention I wouldn't get it until the end of next week , do you really think I can handle that?"

I turned back around as we walked around the corner toward our street.

He shook his head.

I pulled out my phone out of my back pocket of my jeans and unlocked the home screen.

Drew-You are going to be in so much trouble. I'm glad I didn't agree to your plan. 😂 (10 minutes ago.)

Drew- Good luck. (8 minutes ago.)

He knew that I was going to sneak into school.

Drew, Leah, Nate and I had all exchanged numbers after my first day.

Brooke- Thanks but I don't need it. We survived without getting caught.

I texted him back and switched my phone off, shoving it into his back pocket.

I looked over to see Nate frowning at his phone.

"What's up? " I asked.

He looked up at me and laughed slightly showing me the screen.

Drew-You are going to be in so much trouble good luck 😂👍

Drew had texted him too.

"I got the exact same text" I laughed.

~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

Also thanyou guys so much for 122 reads :) you guys are amazing.

So Yeh, hope everyone had a good day and remember to Comment, Vote and follow (If you want to)  ;)

It's Kind of a habit • n.p - DiscontinuedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara