Announcement- 29

I sat at my desk in history, doodling on a small piece of paper. What by 'doodling' I mean moving my hand, drawing random lines in the least artistic way possible.

"Hey can I borrow a pencil?" I heard Beck whisper to me, from the table behind.

"Can I have a brick to throw at your face?" I asked without turning around.

Yes I just said that.

*dramatic hair flip*

Oh biscuits I'm talking to myself.

Our teacher Mr Rivers was writing notes on the board.
He was in his mid-20's and you could always hear the little whispers of Ashley and her 'squad' saying how 'goodlooking' he is.

Personally, I prefer people in rock bands.

"Hey! All I did is ask for a pencil."

"It's was." I muttered

"Whaa?"

After I had ignored him, he whispered again.

"So is that a no."

"Do I look like I have a pencil? "

I swivelled around in my chair to look at Beck.

"Can I say yes." He smirked.

"Why don't you have a pencil anyway?" I asked facing him now.

This is the only class that I didn't have with Nate or Drew. Well that and gym of course. So Beck was the only person I would talk to.

The lesson had started 15 minutes ago, he could of asked me sooner. However, I wasn't too sure whether I even had a pencil.

He was wearing a dark grey t-shirt which fades to white at the bottom and black jeans. His eyes were puffy and he looked extremely tired with his hair sticking up in random directions.

"Ugh, my younger siblings thought that it would be funny to snap them and draw on each others faces."

I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Can, I just please have a pencil?" He said pouting.

I sighed and tapped my chin.

"Hmm, I'm not sure."

He made a sad face and I rolled my eyes. I put my hands in my pockets and pulled out the pencil Nate had gave me yesterday.

I threw it at him and he caught it.

"Awh thanks! " He said squinting his eyes and giving me a goofy smile.

"Yeh, Yeh." I said turning back around.

Only to see that Mr River was staring at me from the front of the class, with his arms folded.

"Finished? " He asked raising his eyebrows.

He seemed like one of those extremely strict teachers.

He was. Unless he is in a good mood then he's the best teacher in the school.

"Umm Yeh? "

He sighed and and narrowed his eyes at me.

The rest of the class was staring at me interested on what problem I would cause next.

3 chances.

I made an 'o' shape with my mouth and sat up in my chair.

"Um, sorry... Sorry..uh sir? " I wasn't use to this whole 'be good thing.' As you could probably tell.