My Partner's a brat- 7

"Everyone take a seat." Mrs Wilson, my drama teacher called out to all of us. It was just my class but we made it sound like we were in a stadium.

I sat down next to Leah who was talking to this girl who had dark brown hair.

She looked up at me as I sat down and they both stopped talking. Leah still oblivious that I was there.

"Hey Leah." I spoke as I made my self comfortable in my seat.

"Oh hey." She turned to face me smiling.

"This is Jordyn." She smiled.

"Hey" We both said one after another.

Everything  went awkward after that.

The teacher started talking to the class. The one time I am thankful for her speaking.

The teacher started going on about performing infront of an audience. We were in the schools theatre which was too big for a very small class.

I turned to Leah who was staring at the teacher taking everything into thought.

"Hey Leah." I whispered poking her shoulder which made her jump slightly.

"What did that girl Jordeen want?" I asked.

"Hm? You mean Jordyn and she was just asking me if I wanted to tryout for cheer leading on Friday." This shocked me a bit.

Yeh I had only known her for a week but I never thought about her doing cheer leading.

"Are you going to do it."

She shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe." She said crossing her arms and slumped back into a chair.

I yawned.

I couldn't get to sleep last night so I just spent the whole night on Netflix and stuffing my face with popcorn.

"Am I boring you, Anderson? " The teacher barked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"A little bit." I said.

She raised one eyebrow and stared at me. "Well don't worry in the minute I will put you into your pairs and get on with it"

She looked at me one more time before giving all her attention back to the rest of the class.

Wait get on with what.

The teacher started going through a list of names. "Leah and Jordyn." I watched as Leah walked over to Jordeen as she gave me a slight wave.

"Drew and James."

She carried on going through a list of names with none which I recognised.

"And finally Nate and Anne."

What where's my name.

I folded my arms and got up out of my seat hearing everyone muttering to each other.

"Yeh miss you forgot my name."

She turned to face me and smiled sarcasticly.

"Oh sorry it's just you are so quiet so I forgot about You.

I rolled my eyes.

"Hmm let's see.... Oh you can work with Ashley!"

I sighed , who the heck is Ashley.

I heard the clicking of heals behind me and turned around to see who was my partner.

"Oh it's you." I muttered narrowing my eyes into slits.