Sitting on a roof~ 13

"Why do we have to come." Drew asked, not to thrilled about cheering on Leah for the tryouts.

"Because, we are nice human-beings here to support our friend." I said walking towards the gym.

It was currently 3:30 after school on Friday.

"Since when were you nice?" Nate added.

I gave him a glare and pushed open the door.

The only reason I was bringing them is because I didn't want to be sat there like a loner waiting for Leah to tryout.

Leah asked us to come and support her since she was kind of nervous about it.

There was a row of chairs and upfront were four chairs in front of a desk. The space in front was where each person will be doing their routine.

I had never seen Leah practise before.

I took a seat on the left so that we had a good view.

There was only two other people sat down.

"Hey, Natey what are you doing here."

Natey?

I turned to see Ashley stood next to the table, in front of her two other friends.

I bet they were forced to be friends with her.

I glared at her. She was still oblivious to my presence.

Nate mumbled a hey.

"Ew, what are you doing here?"

"Nice to see you too." I replied sarcastically.

"Whatever, just stay out my way." She spat taking a seat in one of the four chairs in front with the two others sat on either side of her.

"Why is she such a ...brat?" I asked trying to find the right words.

"I'm not sure...shes just.. Popular I guess?" Drew explained.

I turned my attention to the front as I waited for someone to appear.

Jordyn or Jordeen took a seat on the last remaining chair at the front.

~~~~~~~

"So did I do good?" Leah asked approaching us with a big toothy grin.

She had her hair in a high ponytail.

She was wearing black leggings with a white T-shirt and a pink and black hoodie with the words Monroe high school on the back.

"You done great. But why do you. Want to join the cheer leading team...no offence." I said leaning against the wall outside of the gym.

Leah did do very good. She was way better then most of the others that tried out.

I never knew that she was good at it.

"Well you know, it's fun and it's a chance to become known."

Her words shocked me a little bit.

Known?

What does that even mean?

The results on who made the team were going to be said on Monday.

"I did gymnastics." Drew said randomly.

"You... Gymnastics?" I asked looking at him a little confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey." I said opening my window and shouting to Nate who was sat on his bed looking at his phone.