𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

A/N: Bold text means it's in ENGLISH. Regular means it's in KOREAN.

It will be changed soon.

_______________________________

"𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙩."

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

-Edited-

Taehyung is in a band group called Bangtan also known as BTS. They have amazing fans, they call ARMY.

The boys are family to one another, they have been through a lot together.

They tell each other everything. But not everything.

You see when it comes to Taehyung. He has this secret that nobody is known of, not even his best friend Jimin and right-hand Jungkook.

He's pretty good at hiding secrets. The silverette has a girlfriend, they have been dating for 5 years now. It was a lot but they made it work and stayed strong through tough times.

The boys had just come back from the studio, working on their new album. Taehyung was thinking about recording a special song, for a very special someone. He grabbed a few papers and begin decorating them with words.

❝Hey tae, what are you doing?❞ a voice called out. He turned around and saw his Namjoon hyung. The silverette smiled at the elder and replied

❝Just writing a few lyrics, hyung.❞
the elder stood beside him and watch.

❝For the album or something else?❞
he curiously asked.

❝Something else, hyungie.❞

Namjoon patted his back with a soft smile.
❝Can't wait to hear it. Also, Jin made dinner. let's go.❞

❝Okay, I'll be there in a sec.❞
he put the papers by his night table and went to the bathroom, to take a quick wash.

After he was done, he dressed up and went downstairs. Jin hyung handed him his plate and he took a seat between Jungkook and Jimin.

They ate dinner, and joked around as usual. Yoongi and Hoseok were stuck in the studio.

Taehyung kept checking his phone as if he was waiting for something. Which caught the ravenette attention so he queried.

❝You alright tae tae?❞
he nodded his head without taking his eyes off the screen.

He's been acting weird and strange lately. I don't understand. The ravenette thought.