Many believe that HEL had attacked Isabel and she had escaped him. But, many of our findings prove otherwise.

This past Christmas, a ministry worker in Muggle Studies, Arthur Weasley's house burned down. "The Burrow" had been destroyed by Death Eaters, lead by Bellatrix Lestrange and HEL.

Although the Death Eaters were mainly after Harry Potter, they were after friends as well.

The Order tells us that the location of Harry Potter was well concealed and there was no way that the Death Eaters should have been able to find them.

But they did.

The information must have come from someone on the inside.

Isabel Lyston was staying with the Weasley family for the holiday, along with Harry Potter.

Did Isabel Lyston tell the her brother their location? It seems likely.

(Turn to page 18 for more).

Harry met eyes with Isabel who was watching him read.

Her face was blank. He couldn't tell what was going through her head at all.

Shaking his head he turned the paper.

When investigators arrived at the scene everyone was gathered outside of the burned home, but as we were told, Isabel Lyston was inside the house with HEL while it burned down, until Harry Potter caught them.

It seems that Isabel has contact with HEL and most likely is a Death Eater herself.

Her friendship with Harry Potter is the perfect coverup to find out his secrets.

Nothing is confirmed, but Isabel Lyston is a very big threat at the moment.

Is Hogwarts going to be safe? Will the Death Eaters infiltrate the school? And what will the Lyston's do next?

Harry closed the paper and put it down.

He couldn't even believe what he had read.

Isabel, a Death Eater?

That's the most outrageous thing he had ever heard.

Although the facts made sense, he knew Isabel. She's not a Death Eater.

Ron snatched the paper to read himself.

Isabel just leaned back in her seat and looked out of the window.

The silence overwhelmed everyone as Ron fiddled with the pages.

As he finished everyone was silent taking it in. The only sounds were the laughing from other compartments and the friends breathing.

"Okay," Hermione sighed.

She quick jumped out of her seat and left the compartment.

She walked through the narrow hall until she found the compartment with Luna, Ginny, Bailey, and Neville.

She opened it, "Hi guys," she greeted and sat down.