I almost groaned when they seated at my back and I just want to bang my head against my desk. Can't he understand that I don't want to see him or I want to avoid him? Scarlet came in next and introduced herself and I am beyond relief to see her. She slumped in the next seat beside me.

"Saph, do you want to go to our apartment after class?" Scarlet asked in a hushed tone as our professor started his discussion. I smiled at her and nodded my hair. Scarlet is acting like she didn't experienced such pain.  I'm really proud at her.

She has been so strong since the first time we met. She's the person I look up to. I'm glad that they came here. Chris and Scarlet were the first ones that approached me when I transfered in their school since they are childhood friends. I even thought that they were siblings because they look the same. From their hair to their eyes.

I didn't notice that the bell already rang until Scarlet waved his hand in front of my face. I was too caught up in thinking that I didn't notice that mostly all students already got out. I smiled at her genuinely and stood up to fix my things when a hand abruptly stopped me from pulling my bag.

I followed the hand and found myself looking at Tyler. Luke is looking at Scarlet while Ace is just texting on his phone, probably texting Cass. I know that they are awkward to each other and I can't geld but to feel guilty about it. Thy are fighting because of us. I looked at Tyler and found that he's already looking at me pleadingly.

"Tyler, let go of my hand please." I said but his grip only tightened in response. I groaned and yanked my hand away from him just to be pulled back. That's when Scarlet stepped in but was only pulled back by Luke.

"What the fuck are you doing? Let me go!" Scarlet shrieked and I burrowed my eyebrows. What's going on?

"Let them talk, Scarlet." Luke said seriously while glaring at Scarlet who is currently shooting daggers at him. Scarlet kept on yanking her arm away from Luke but her attempts are futile. Seeing that she can't break free from Luke, she stomped her foot against Luke's right foot as I shrieked while Luke just glared at her, not even blinking.

"Luke just let her go please." I pleaded and Luke didn't even bother to give me a glance. I rolled my eyes and yanked my arm so hard that Tyler's nail slipped and scratched my wrist, leaving some marks. I winced when I tried to touched it.

"Kitten, I'm so sor-" He was about to touch my wrist but I flinched as a reflex. He quickly retreated his hand and I found myself looking at his pained expression.  He looked at me but I quickly looked away from him. I stepped back from him and looked anywhere but him. I can't look at him without feeling hurt.

"I want to go now." I pleaded and Luke slowly let go of her arm. I quickly gathered my things and immediately went out but Scarlet isn't done yet. When she's about to pass Luke, she first looked at him and bumped her shoulder against his.

I don't want to see that pained eyes anymore.  It is killing me. It makes me guilty and I can't stand seeing him like that, broken. Much worse knowing that I'm the cause of it. I am just protecting myself from getting hurt but why do I feel this painful feeling in my chest? Why do I feel guilty?

I was about to walk away when a hand grabbed me. Not again! I silently groaned and turned back just to receive a hard slap against my right cheek. Gasps can be heard from people in the hallways. My head slightly turned to the side from the impact and my cheek stings.

Tears brimmed the corner of my eyes and I slowly looked in front of only to be greeted by Casey and Stephanie with some other bimbos that I don't recognizes. I stepped back slightly as tears started to pour from my face. Why is she here? I felt someone pushed me to the side slightly and saw Scarlet pulled Casey's hair in a tight grip.

"You fucking whore!" Scarlet screamed and pushed Casey with force that resulted for Casey to stumble a bit but Scarlet isn't done yet when she suddenly slapped her on her left cheek. I gasped and stepped in as I pulled her.

"How dare you?!" Casey screamed and I felt myself blushed from the attention we are getting from people. I swear almost everyone is watching us. I felt someone pulled my hair and I squealed as pain spread through out my scalp. Stephanie stepped in and grabbed Scarlet's hair while some blonde bimbo slapped Scarlet while the one that is gripping my hair suddenly pushed me against the locker.

"Stupid bitch!" Casey screamed and slapped me again on the same cheek and I pushed her off me. I checked Scarlet and saw her gripping Stephanie's hair and the blonde is gripping Scarlet's hair.

"Slut, let me go!" Stephanie screamed and scratched Scarlet's face resulting for her to let her go. I was about to step in when Casey pulled my hair and I sobbed from the immense pain I'm feeling.

"Stop please!" I gasped and closed my eyes when she raised her hand to slap me but a few seconds later and nothing landed on my face. I slowly opened my eyes and found Tyler gripping Casey's wrist and I breathe in relief as Tyler yanked her arm off me.

I grabbed the locker in support and sobbed quietly and looked at Scarlet who is currently being held by Luke who is fuming in anger. Everyone silenced and I felt my knees wobble as I touched my cheek. Tyler pushed Casey away from me and towered her. I can feel the anger rolling around him as I saw his eyes were darker than usual.

"You fucking touched what's mine?!" His growl boomed in hallways and I  cringed from the loudness. Casey jumped a bit but confidently crossed her arms together.

"She's the one who started this. If she didn't came whoring around, this wouldn't have happened." She said while rolling her eyes as she glared at me in which I cringed slightly. I sobbed once again and clutched my chest tightly.

"I didn't fucking asked for your opinion so shut the fuck up!" Tyler growled and I felt myself stumbled as my chest tightens.

I gasped before blackness surrounded my vision.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone!

Here's an update for you!

I just want to say sorry in advance because of some mistakes or grammar errors. I wrote this in a rush so please bear with me. Tell me if there are mistakes and I'll correct them.

Thank you for those who keep on supporting me and my story!

That you for those who still read this story!

Thank you for those who comment and vote my story!

Thank you for those who silently reading my story!

Thank you so much people!

Do you like this chapter?

Have a good day everyone!