Heine x reader - Neko costume

(Slight warning, lime and a slight extremely low key barely any smut at the end. Like seriously, they still have clothes on, nothing bad happened, don't sue me XD I try to make my content available for slightly younger ages(12, 13 ect.), so it's nothing too bad.)

You and Licht had planned to get Heine to wear a neko costume. It was mainly your idea, but you got Licht to tag along. Heine was stubborn, so he most probably wouldn't ever wear it if you had asked, so you had to think of plans on how to get him to wear the costume.

You and Licht had thought of taking his normal clothes and replacing them with the costume, whilst he was in the shower. You had to make him take a shower, which was quite easy, all you had to do was spill coffee on him.
By now, Heine was in the shower and you and Licht were swapping the clothes laid out for him in his room.

Heine went back into his room after having a shower and headed to his bed to change into the clothes laid out.
He then noticed the cat costume in place of his clothes. He picked up the costumes velvet material, and a slightly annoyed look appearing on his face. He knew exactly who's idea this was. It was yours.

Having no other clothes to wear since you and Licht took the clothes laid out for him and the maids previously took the other clothes to wash them, he picked up the costume and put it on.
He began walking to the dining room. The place that you'd usually be in at this time, as you liked to have some afternoon cake with a drink of your fancy.

Currently, you and Licht were snacking on some chocolate cake, with a cappuccino to drink. Suddenly Heine burst into the room, with a bland and plain look on his face. But you knew he wasn't impressed with your ideas.
You and Licht, your best friend, were snorting with laughter at the sight of Heine in a cat costume.

"Y/N! Where are my clothes? I know you're behind this. I also have a feeling that prince Licht is involved."

"H-hey *snort* Heine *small laugh* you-you look *snort* good t-today!" You bursted out laughing. It was so unusual to see Heine in any form of costume, so you thought he looked funny, but adorable at the same time.

Licht began to make a deal with Heine, "Heine, we'll give you back your clothes... if you *snort* do something cute and say 'nyaaaa~~!' "
You giggled at Licht's idea, and waited for Heine to say it.
He thought for a minute, and considered all of the benefits, and finally agreed.

"Fine... I'll do it." He paused for a moment, and took a breath.
He began to make his hands like paws by scrunching them and he moved them to his face, he looked into both of your eyes,

"Nyaaaaaa~~~!"

He looked so child like and cute, you just smiled and pulled him into a bone crushing hug.

"That was so child like and cute!" You blurted out, only realising that Heine was going to chase you for calling him a child. You immediately began running out of the dining room, and bumped into Leonard.

"L-Leonard, sorry about bumping into you, but you're good at running right?"

He just nodded and replied, "Yeah, why?"

"Can I get on your back and then we run away from Heine? He's going to kill me, and he's going to give more homework!"
And with your small homework trick, he grabbed you and pulled you onto his back, and began running at incredible speeds, meanwhile Heine was chasing you, and Licht was putting Heine's clothes on his desk, for later.

"Hey Leo, we should hide in the garden or under the kitchen table or even under my bed."

So you and Leonard spent three hours hiding from Heine, switching places every time he got slightly closer to your location. You went from hiding under the kitchen table, to hiding in the bushes in the garden, to hiding in Leonard's closet and even behind Bruno's book cases.

Eventually, Heine gave up, and spent the rest of the day helping Kai with communication skills. Until dinner time arrived. You were sat at the dining table with the princes, and Heine. Heine was staring at you, and you just sweat dropped. Thank God you were the furthest away from him.

"Y/N... we need to talk after dinner."
He said, quite creepily. You just gulped nervously.

----- After Dinner -----

You went to Heine's room at about 10pm. The hallways were dark, and you were also expecting Heine to be mad at you. You prepared yourself for a nagging. You knocked on his door, and he answered gesturing for you to come in. He shut the door, and sat on the sofa across from you.

"Y/N... you shouldn't take clothes that aren't yours... I shall have to take your shirt... let this be a lesson, because..." he paused, stood up and took a step closer to you.
"I think you need... to be punished..."

And with those seductive words being said, he pulled you up by the shirt, and kissed you slightly rough, but extremely passionate and delicious. He pulled apart breathing heavy, and pushed you onto his bed. He pulled off the velcro tail of his costume, and tied both of your arms to the bed post. He sat on top of your legs, both of you still fully clothed.

"Do you want to do this Y/N?"

You nodded.

"Are you sure?"

"Y-yes Heine... I didn't expect this..."

"Well then, let the games begin..."

-//---//---//---//-

A/N

You all know what happened... just think what you want from this point on... technically this isn't a lemon or a smut, nor is it really a lime or a fluff. I guess it could be classed as a lime with extremely low key smut.
Please don't kill me, I'm an innocent (well not really innocent) author who has not done much bad.

How was it? Could anything be improved? Please leave comments and/ or requests!

I took into consideration a suggestion from one of the commenters, to make more gender neutral. I've tried. The only time I possibly wouldn't do this is if the fact that gender was to add more detail, but aside from that fact, I'll try make it a neutral as I can from now on.

If you really enjoyed it, please consider leaving a vote. I really appreciate that you took time to read this, so thank you. You all mean a lot to me.

That's all and Thank you!