(Lime?) kai x reader ig lol

Pale moonlight pierced through a thin veil of a curtain, seeping onto the white, silken, luxury sheets of the bed parallel to the window. You looked around the room of the young prince astounded that you were actually in here in the first place. Above you on the ceiling were vibrant paintings of cherubs, all painted with imported and expensive oil paints, with stunning shades of blue (made from the finest lapis lazuli) that most ordinary people wouldn't ever be able to see due to its rarity. Delicate carvings were seen in the wooden support beams, all finely dusted with gold leaf. Beneath your nighttime slippers (that were generously gifted to you from the palace) was a hardwood floor, that had been polished to perfection, clearly cared for and maintained regularly, fit for the Prince that resided in this very suite.

You had zoned out so much analysing the details of your surroundings that you hadn't even noticed that Kai had walked back into his room from his en-suite bathroom, and not to mention he had walked in shirtless, his toned bare chest perfectly exposed and slightly illuminated by the moonlight. His hair was fluffy and slightly messed, and his eyes had a sleepy expression, yet he didn't look tired. He put his hands on your shoulder as he stood beside you, gently alerting you of his presence. You immediately looked up toward him, making eye contact with his chest, his beautiful yet manly chest, adorned with a light scar from his days fighting at military school. You gave a soft smile before gently standing up and placing your soft hands upon his chest, tracing your fingertip on the outline of the old scar. Kai shuddered a bit, seeing you so eager to embrace something he wasn't so proud of.

"Please... don't look at it..." he let out in a soft murmur. He bashfully looked away from your face that he was previously staring out, out of embarrassment. You said nothing. Instead, your arms snaked around his waist and neck, and you pulled his body close to your face, your lips gently making contact with his scar. You left a kiss or two before moving your hands to his face, gently redirecting his gaze to your eyes.

"It's not your fault you had to fight at school my dear... I love you for all of you, scar included. And besides each scar tells a story, and this one just shows me how much of a man I have to admire in my very gaze right now." You say, a little proud of the boy you had managed to claim as yours. His pupils dilated, looking at the one person he had such care for holding his face in an adoring manner. Kai said nothing, except putting your arms down and then moving his left arm on your back and using his right hand to lift up your chin before placing it on the back of your head, his fingers entwining into your hair, and pulling you in for a rather romantic kiss.

Your lips fit together, and moved in a rhythmic pattern. Your eyes closed as you enjoyed the moment, smelling the almost minty, earthy cologne lingering on his neck, a smell that in itself was a love potion, something that made you so attracted to this tall, strong handsome man. His hands moved, caressing parts of your body and he was savouring every feature of you.

Things were beginning to heat up when he nibbled your bottom lip in a gentle kind of way. You knew at this point that things were probably about to get serious, and you pulled apart for a breath. He smiled at you in a confident way, in a way you'd never seen him before, this man was feeling lust and so were you.

You inhaled before grabbing this boy by his torso and slightly nudging him to fall on the bed beside you. He smiled, flustered that you were taking some initiative, and he readjusted his position on the bed. You unbuttoned the dress shirt you had been given to sleep in, flinging it rather carelessly on the clean floor once mentioned before. Kai stared in admiration at the person in front of him, admiring the bow like shoulders, and exposed stomach. You giggled before moving onto the bed, climbing atop Kai, and straddling his lap.

He pulled you in for yet another kiss, except more rough this time as he took his turn to take initiative. His hands explored your lower back and inner thighs, and despite the material between your pyjamas and his hand, you could still feel his touch and it was ecstatic. Your arms went to his back, feeling his shoulder blades, and gently scratching his back with your short nails, painted in a misty mauve shade. He let out a sort of half moan as he enjoyed the light scratches, and just you in general.

You both pulled apart from kissing once again, breathing heavily, he rolled his neck back in this joyful state he found himself exploring. You smirked, knowing you're causing him to explore this intimate side that he was adjusting to. You pulled your lips to his neck, starting to kiss him softly there, before increasing the suction and moving more passionately, to leave your mark upon him. He sighed happily, before letting out a chuckle.

"Your lips feel so good..." He said in such an honest tone. You just smiled as you continued. At this rate, his neck and torso were covered in at least four hickeys before you stopped to stare into his mesmerising eyes, the very eyes that stole your soul and grasped you, chaining you to him in his many alluring ways. He sat up more, gently using his arms to push your hips down onto the bed, laying you out flat. He moved up a bit so that he could reposition himself to be straddling you instead, and you let out a laugh as his hand traced your stomach, tickling the very butterflies lurking within.

"Is it okay... if I leave... one on you..?" He said, looking into your eyes, asking for consent to leave a hickey. You just nodded, ignoring your cheeks begging to flush as you felt so vulnerable underneath this boy. You rubbed your thighs together as you felt this emotion overwhelm your mind and body, this kind of excitement never once known to you, or even him. Kai was leaning over you, leaving hickeys left, right and centre, whilst you stared at the bougie ceiling, just enjoying the mere sensation of your bodies being in such a cherished manner. You felt your neck impulsively jerking up as he continued to induce this pleasure onto you, and your breath was hot and heavy.

"K-Kai.." You breathed out softly, not trying to make too much noise. He stopped, slightly concerned, after his name was called out by you.

"Is everything okay?" He asked, worried that he had done something wrong.

"Yes, everything is fine... but I was wondering if you'd like to do more..?"

And to what you had said, he smiled in response before moving his hands down to the waistband of your pyjama bottoms.

______

lol ok cool I'm not writing smut bc I'm not getting paid and Wattpad would prolly come after my head but enjoy this ig u pervs 😩😩😩

also idc if I said this bitch was discontinued I'm bored and this is the only thing I can think to do 😃