Scenario! You get sick

Important message:
If anyone has any requests please leave them. I would greatly appreciate your help, and I would like to know what you (the reader) would like to read in my future content.

Also I am sorry I haven't updated in a week or so. I got re-addicted to gravity falls for the 6th time! o(*゚▽゚;)o

Now on to the scenario!

Also the picture is just there because Heine looks adorable in it! ♥︎
---------------

Heine

-He had to lecture you about not running in the rain in the beginning of autumn.
-He was still concerned for you though.
-He fed you soup.

"For the last time Y/N, just because it's early autumn, it doesn't mean that you can run around in the rain and not expect to get sick! It doesn't even matter if it's summer or not, you'll still get sick! Let this be a lesson to you." Heine lectured you again. You did this last year as well, and you've had this lecture before. Sometimes Heine wondered why he loves an idiot like you so much. (If I just accidentally offended you I'm so sorry, it wasn't supposed to be serious!)

"Y/N, open your mouth, I'm feeding you your soup." You obeyed his command and opened your mouth. It was good soup.

Viktor

-You had always been sickly, so this was nothing new. You'd probably just stayed out in the snow for too long.
-However, Viktor was extremely concerned.
-He called the 3 best doctors in Granzreich to the palace.

"Y/N! Are you okay?! Oh no you're even paler than before!" A concerned and worried Viktor blurted out.
"Viktor, I'm fine. I probably just stayed out in the snow for too long. Calm down." He didn't listen to you, and carried on worrying. It was time for you to take your medicine, and you were about to pour the syrupy liquid medicine onto the spoon until Viktor took the spoon and medicine bottle and did it for you.

"Here, open your mouth." "V-Viktor, you don't have to." "No I insist, now open up."

You opened your mouth and swallowed the disgusting medicine. You hated being sick, but it wasn't that bad with Viktor at your side.

Kai

-Naturally, his big heart made him worry about you, he was always thinking of you every second.
-You insisted that you were fine, but he spent any time he could with you.

The comforting warmth of your bed covers wrapped around your frail sick body. You coughed again for the thousandth time, groaned and took a sip of water. You absolutely hated being sick, you couldn't go out and you felt like trash. At least this time Kai was with you holding your soft hands.
He stayed by your side overnight to make sure you were fine. How sweet...

Bruno

-He was, for once, more focused on you than Heine.
-He visited you straight after his lessons and told you stories to distract you from feeling bad.
-He fell asleep by your side.

"Y/N, I've finished my lessons for the day." Bruno announced as he walked into your room, and set by your bed side in the chair that was placed there earlier. His warm hand held yours, gently caressing the skin with a warm touch. You smiled at him, and he began to tell the story of his day and all of the stuff you had missed out on.

"Today Kai's fiancée visited, so lessons were shortened slightly, but that's fine because..." he carried on with his story until you had fallen asleep along with him.

Leonard

-At first he didn't know you were sick, even though it was quite obvious.
-He entertained you with his child like thoughts
-He helped you heal quickly

"Y/N are you okay? You look pale and you have a runny nose, have you been crying?" Leonard asked. It was quite obvious you were sick, but you just giggled slightly at how clueless he was.
"Leonard I-I *ACHOOO!* I'm fine, just a bit sick." You replied adding a groan at the end. You felt like trash (I am trash, fandom trash) and all you wanted to do was lay around in your own pity in 17 blankets. Without you realising, Leonard had picked you up bridal style and carried you to your room. "Y/N... you should rest, and not wonder around the palace in your pyjamas when your obviously in a more frail state. Please rest, I'll stay with you."

"Heh... thanks Leo."

Licht

-He knew what you were currently suffering through, he was also a sickly child growing up.
-He knew what it was like to be alone, so all that he did was spend time with you.
-For once he wasn't obsessing over women or his good looks, he was only obsessing over your health.

Licht's hands gently stroked your clean hair, the calming feel of his fingertips caressing your hair made you doze into a calm slumber. Your body was weak, and you were pale, and cold and tired. With Licht at your side you felt like you could relax, you weren't alone during your nuisance sickness.

It had been an hour and then you awoke from your nap, your eyelids fluttering open to be greeted by the handsome prince Licht still focusing on you by your bedside.

"Thank you Licht." You mumble as loud as your body would let you.

"You're welcome, Y/N.."

------------------
How was it?

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1K READS YOU GUYS ARE ALL AMAZING AND DESERVE A FREE DESSERT!
I love you all, thanks! Have a good day.