Modern AU- Heine X Viktor

I'm doing this for the contest that -Kitatani- posted in the OKH wattys book. If you haven't heard about that book I suggest that you check it out if you have an interest in the royal tutor.

Also this is in modern times, and this is just fluff! They're also high school students. Also as a quick side note, they are 16+ years old, which is why Heine has moved out of the orphanage, because you can technically do that.
--------------------

Viktor's POV

Maths class was probably the most boring class in existence. Worse than history. I finished the last of the equations and sat there, bored out of my mind. Heine was on my left side, finishing the extra work. I was not going to do extra work, it's too boring. Sat on my right was Maximilian and Ludwig, talk like always. Heine would never talk in class, he didn't want to be rude. I passed him a note, but he just ignored it. I also texted him in class, but he didn't go on his phone.

I neatly ripped out a sheet of paper out of my notebook, and then I proceeded to fold the paper into a plane. A simple plane. I then drew patterns and windows and doors on it for fun, until the bell rung.

Finally the sweet sound of the lunch bell ringing was heard. I packed my things back into my bag and waited for my short friend Heine. We began to walk to our lockers, which are right next to each other. That's how we met, we were both first years on the first day. I hadn't made any friends in the same class as me, and everyone thought Heine was a lost child, so he didn't make any friends. And then I started talking to him. He just listened and politely replied, until I noticed that he was a fan of the anime and manga 'The royal tutor' (BRING THE GLUE THE FOURTH WALL HAS A CRACK HELP!) I noticed the piles of manga, and immediately smiled.

"Do you like the royal tutor aswell?!" I blurted out and he just looked at me surprised and that's when our friendship became great. Back to the present time, we were at our lockers getting our manga editions out and then we headed to the cafeteria. We both got a cheese panini, a cookie and a drink each, and then we headed outside of the main building.

We ate our lunch on the hill just outside of the main campus. It was quite and we could talk about anything without getting interrupted because no one came outside except me and Heine. We even put up a tent in the colder months, and the school didn't even notice. There we sat, eating and drinking, reading manga and talking. It was like our daily schedule.

"Maths class is soooooo boring! Like seriously, the teacher in there is so strict and monotone!" I complained to Heine.

"It isn't that bad, Viktor. You just hate studying." I knew Heine wanted to become a teacher of some sort in the future. He was smart enough to. The only thing he couldn't do is draw, which I teased him about when we were in art class.

"Thank God it's Friday today! Hey Heine, my parents are out of town for some lame business meeting, do you want to come to my house for the weekend?"

"Yeah, sure. I don't have anything to do, because my job hasn't given me a shift." Heine works after school and on the weekends to help provide for the children in the orphanage he used to live in, and also provide for himself. He moved out to a small apartment that he shared with one of his work friends just three years older than him.

Meanwhile, I lived with my parents, mainly for security. I am a prince, but me and my parents decided to hide my identity so that I could go to a school to learn about the public. Only Heine knows that I'm a royal.

Then suddenly the bell rung. Time for art class, Heine's most hated class.

-Time skip-

As the black car pulled up, me and Heine entered. We sat next to eachother and talked about the evil art teacher until we arrived at my house.
We walked to the kitchen, for snacks. (Obviously that's the first thing you do when you get home. If you don't get snacks straight after school that's just not normal... I still love you guys tho)

I got some popcorn and doritos and then we headed to my room to watch a film.

"Hey Heine, since you're going to be staying over, you can have some spare pyjamas." I said whilst rummaging through my drawers for spare pyjamas. I pull out a normal pair of pyjamas, but then remembered Heine's height and found some of my old pyjamas from when I was 11 or something. (Sorry Heine)

After getting changed, I dimmed the lights and shut the curtains, and me and Heine got comfy on my couch, him laying on my chest. It was quite comfy and warm. I loaded Netflix and we were ready to chill and watch a film.(DON'T GET PERVERTED THOUGHTS THIS IS NOT A LEMON XD)

"What film do you want to watch? A horror or maybe an anime?"

"I heard 'kimi no na wa' is good, let's watch it." (Seriously, that film is amazing.)

The film started and we were watching and munching popcorn and doritos.
After about half an hour, Heine had fell asleep on my chest. He was quietly snoring, it was extremely cute.
After the film had finished, it was around 7:30 pm. I tried to wake Heine up so we could go eat, but he wouldn't wake up.

I had to think of ways to wake him up.
I shook him, but he didn't wake up.
I created a loud noise, but he didn't wake up. Then I came to the final conclusion, and did one of the most stupidest ideas in existence. I gently kissed his lips, ever so slightly, and then I pulled away immediately.

'His lips were so soft... I want to do it again... WHAT AM I THINKING?!'

His eyes fluttered open, and he suddenly got used to the surroundings as he remembered that he was at my house.

"Let's go get some food, I'm hungry."

"You're always hungry, Viktor."

"Whaaat? Since when?"

"Your stomach growled as soon as we met. I had to give you something out of my lunch."

"Heine, who said you HAD to?"

"Fair point."

We then walked to the dining hall for dinner. We sat next to each other, eating omelettes and various other side dishes. The food was delicious, so delicious that me and Heine got sleepy because of food coma. We headed back to my room and both jumped onto my bed. We got under the covers and leaned closer to each other, I put my arm over his waist and we fell asleep.

'I wish me and Heine could be more than friends sometimes...'

-----------

How was it? I think it was a bit sloppy, but it could be improved and be a lot better.

Please leave requests and comments, thank you for reading.
If you really enjoyed it, please consider leaving a vote. Thank you!