Scenario!~ first kiss ~

(Yeah I know I should be writing oneshots, but I'm very lazy... hehehe)

Heine

-You kissed him because you knew he wouldn't do it himself. He's a polite gentlemanly smol-bean. •3•
-Surprisingly, he kissed passionately.
-You were both redder than tomatoes afterwards.

"And then Bruno sta- Y/N? What are you doing?" He said, as you leaned forward, interrupting his story.
You leaned closer and finally the blissful feel of both of your lips locking together in a synchronised harmony, was finally available. Then you pulled apart...

Viktor

-Actually, Viktor was a gentleman who considered your feelings first.
-He asked to kiss you. You accepted.
-He thought your lips were sweet.
-You could tell that there was a lot of passionate feelings out into this kiss.

There both of you stood on his balcony, the moonlight surrounding you in a calm and pure, but romantic, atmosphere. "Hey... Y/N.. C-can I kiss you?" He asked. You looked at him, and grabbed his hand. "Y-yes... please, kiss me Viktor." And with your reply, Viktor cupped your cheek in his hands and leaned forward. Your soft lips collided with his. He nibbled on your lip gently asking for an entrance to kiss you further, which you allowed. It was a nice kiss.

Kai

-It was on your date in the palace gardens.
-Your lips were soft
-The kiss was short and sweet
-He was blushing

"Hey, Kai look at these beautiful flowers!" Kai smiled at how cute you were. "They're nice... but not as beautiful as you... Y/N." You blushed at his compliment. He couldn't take it anymore. He had to see how soft your lips were. He kissed you. And you kissed him back. Rather passionate. You pulled apart and went to look at the roses, leaving Kai in shock and a blushing cutie.

Bruno

-it was an accident.
-Bruno took advantage of the accident though
-You were surprised and blushing slightly.

You ran into Bruno's room to return a book that Leo borrowed and asked you to return. The scrunched up paper balls on the floor were the cause of your tripping up. You slipped, but luckily Bruno was a few inches ahead of you, and he caught you. But during this, both of your lips connected. Bruno took advantage of this situation and passionately kissed you. This surprised you, because Bruno would rarely do something like this. You enjoyed it either way.

Leonard

-You were in his room
-He kissed you to stop you from reading his diary out loud
-You were blushing
-You never teased him or read his diary ever again

"And today I didn't eat my bell peppers or greet and thank the maids that served me today, I'm such a horrible person I deserve to die in a pit of my own sorr-" "Y/N! Nooooo please STOP! You sadistic Fiancée!" You just plainly looked at him, and carried on.
"Today I ruined the shirt that baby brother Licht got me I'm so awful!" You didn't notice that Leonard had started to take closer steps towards you.
"And today I was drinking a coffee with my fiancée, and I spilt it over their clothes and ruined it, them clothes are like my life, it's Rui-" You were cut of by Leonard's lips on yours. It was like sachertorte. It was delicious.

Licht

-He had seductively lured you into going on a date.
-He kissed you outside of your house.
-It was short, but loving.
-You would totally do it again

"Licht, thank you so much for this night... it was so sweet of you."
He just looked at you and smiled, intertwining his hand with yours, and placing a peck on your hand.
"The pleasure is mine, my princess..."
And with that, his arms snaked around your waist and pulled you to him, soft lips touching each other.
He left, and you'd promised to go on another date next week.