Litch x Leonard(fluff)

This is my first request from one of the commenters @-Akuma-- , thank you for the request!

-------
It was late at night, everyone managed to sleep through the loud, crashing thunder outside, except for Leonard.
He was afraid of the storm outside and the windows rattling. He sat there in the corner bundled up in the corner, trying to hide from the noise.

'What should I do? It's scary... like chibi sensei! I know! I should got to Litch, he must be scared aswell!'
(Sorry Heine for calling you chibi sensei)

It was decided. Leonard was going to go to his younger brother, Litch's room. He got out of his comfy blanket fort, shaking from the loud thunder noises.
Walking down the corridors at midnight was a lot scarier than walking down them at exactly 2:47:13 pm (accurate for no reason.) In the day the corridors were warm and welcoming, but at midnight they were dark and scarier than when you call Heine a child and he wants to kill you.

Leonard was creeping down the corridors, a lit candle in his hand so he could see, silently walking step by step so he didn't wake up his other brothers. Eventually he made his way to Litch's room, and opened the door slightly to see Litch asleep and snoring silently. Leonard made his way to his brothers comfy and soft(Kai!) bed.

He lifted the duvet up, ever so slightly, trying to not wake his brother up, unfortunately his plan didn't exactly work as easily as he had hoped. Litch's eyes fluttered open, due to the sudden movement of the duvet being lifted up.

"Leo... what are you doing here?"

Leonard was embarrassed to tell the truth, but did so anyways as he didn't want to be seen as a creep who watched his younger brother sleep.

"I-I'm scared of the storm! I came here so I wasn't alone..." Leonard answered, with a cute, embarrassed blush appearing on his face.

"Come here, you can sleep here with me tonight, if you want."

Leonard crawled into the bed and straight away fell asleep, with Litch's arms embracing him as they slept through the storm.

"I love you... brother."

"I love you too, Leo..."

And with that they both went to a peaceful sleep, dreaming about sachertorte and ladies(idk?)

----------

Extra Ending!

Viktor was walking through the corridors in the morning, and saw a creak in Litch's door and heard two sets of snoring. Confused, Viktor opened the door, only to find his two sons together, Litch's arm around Leonard's waist, and then both snoring cutely.
Viktor then started crying again and mumbling 'omigosh it's so cute! Brotherly love... I love my sons' over and over until 2:47:13 pm (oddly specific for no reason again.)

-----------

How was it? Please, if there is any requests leave it in the comments thank you!