Father!Viktor x Mother!Reader

Yes that's right. You were married to Viktor, the king of Granzreich. You already had a son, Eins Von Granzreich. But you were expecting another child currently.

The pregnancy is difficult for you and Viktor. Especially Viktor. He has to put up with your random emotions and your cravings for sachertorte and potatoes. Yes, quite random. You also didn't want to do anything except sitting out in the garden sleeping or just chilling in bunches of soft materials. (Do you get it? Because the reader is pregnant with Kai? And he likes soft things and sleeping in the garden.)But there were funny moments that Viktor quite enjoyed, they definitely outweighed the emotions and cravings.

-///----///----///-

Currently, it was the morning and you and Viktor were in bed. Your head on Viktor's chest, while he stroked your hair. You smiled, moments like these were the best.

"Good morning, my queen." He said in a surprisingly sexy, deep voice. (Message to self: Georgia! Keep it PG13)

"Good morning, My Viktor." You replied back and giggled.

Viktor's thoughts :
'She's soooo cute! I'm so lucky to have her, and my family.'

Back from Viktor's thoughts:

By now the maid ad come to get you and Viktor for breakfast. You had pancakes with maple syrup and berries.
And it was delicious.

Then you went for your daily walk in the garden, this time accompanied with your first son Eins. He held your hand.
"Mother, will I be replaced by the new sibling?" He questioned.
You looked at your son and smiled.
"Why would you think that? Me and your father love you very much, we'd never replace you."

Then it hit you.

The pain hit you. You were going to have your second child.
Your breathing became heavy and you were sweating.
"Eins, sweetie... could you get me help from the maids and get your father please!" You panted out. Your son ran inside the palace and pretty much immediately a whole group of servants ran out to assist you.

The servants led you the palace health clinic room (?) and Viktor ran in to help you.

"Viktor! *pant* what about Eins? *pant*"
"He's with a maid, please relax."

----literally 3 hours later----

Prince Kai is now born. Viktor was mumbling 'Omigosh I have another son  I'm so proud' whilst crying (like always.)

Eventually he calmed down and spoke to you "Y/N... he's beautiful, like you.... I'm so proud."

"Viktor, what should we name him?"

"Kai... Prince Kai Von Granzreich."

"Heh... that's a good name... I love you, Viktor." And then you went to sleep with your new child and husband by your side....

-----

I got bored, so I wrote this. How was it?
Please leave requests. Thank you for reading. And if you really enjoyed it, please consider leaving a vote. Thank you.