Heine x princess! reader

Your POV-

It was around 9:45pm and there you were with Heine in the palace library, studying. Why were you studying? Because you got a low score and your father, Viktor, was concerned. It was unlike you to get low scores, so he got his most important friend, the royal tutor, Heine to help you.

You yawned for the fifth time in ten minutes, and rubbed your eyes yet again.

"The formula for a triangular shape is base x height and then you half- Princess (Y/N)! Are you paying attention to me?" Heine asked.

"Yea-*yawn* Yes, professor."

You looked at your text book again to write the last sentence of triangular formulas.

"Heine, does 'triangular' have two 'L's? Can you *yawn* help me spell it?"

Heine moved his chair over to you, to help you with the work.

"It doesn't have two 'L's. It is spelt T R I A N G U L A R."

"Thank you~" you said in a sleepy voice.

"(Y/N), you're obviously tired. You need sleep. I'm going to walk you back to your chamb-" Heine was interrupted by your snoring head resting on his shoulder. You'd fallen asleep right there, resting on the small Heine's shoulders.

Heine is surprisingly strong so he picked you up gently in his arms, and carried you, bridal style to your chambers. He opened the doors, and put you on the soft bed gently and silently so he didn't wake you up.
He watched over you for a while, looking at your peaceful sleeping face.
Well, was peaceful, you were having a nightmare, squirming uncomfortably in the soft sheets.

Then you woke up crying, and saw Heine looking quite concerned about you.

"Heine..? Is that you?"
Your eyes were quiet blurry because of tears.
"Yes, princess. It's me. What happened in your dream?"
"Well, you, Kai, Bruno, Leo, Litch and I were on a boat, at first it was calm, and then there was a storm and..." tears came running more rough, "A-and then you said that I'm a cruel, evil witch and you said that God was angry at me and that's why the storm was happening because God wished me to be gone, and then my brothers chucked me of the boat... and I d-died"

You were breathing heavily and your eyes were covered with waterfalls. Heine got out a handkerchief and gently wiped the tears away. He even did the unexpected, and wrapped his arms around you. It immediately comforted you. Your crush was sat with you on your bed, comforting you, this of course made you quite happy.

"Please, don't cry. It doesn't suit you, smile instead. Your brothers would never chuck you off a boat, they love you. And I would never call you a cruel witch, you're kind and beautiful, but lack social skills, but I like you."

'But I like you... what could this mean...'

"T-thank you, I'm going to try sleep again." Heine unwrapped his arms from the warm hug and then set you back down to sleep again.

He then started to leave. "Heine, could you.. please stay here. F-for me?"
He simply nodded and returned back to your bedside. He held your hand, the perfect fit. You started to doze off. And then you were fully unconscious, but Heine still watched you.

"Good night, my princess, I love you." He mumbled the last part slightly quieter, then placed a gentle kiss on your forehead and left. All the while, a smile made its way to your face...

Good night my Heine, I love you too...

------

A/N
How was it for the first one? Please leave comments and requests. Thank you for following the development of this oneshots book.