Talented, but lazy - Heine X Princess! Reader PART THREE [END]

Can I just say... WOW
Thanks for 10.2+k reads.
It makes me smile when I know people have read my work, and voted, and commented.
You all make me happy. Thank you.

————
Licht just smiled.
————-

"This is great Y/N!"
You looked at Licht confused.
"How is this great?"

"Well, why wouldn't it be great? It's cute that you like him!" Licht smiled, making you feel comfortable.
"B-but.. He probably doesn't like me back.."
Licht gave you a face as if to say 'are you serious?'

"Y/N... he totally likes you!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yaaaa..."

You rolled you eyes, smiling. You got up and began walking away.

"Hey Licht! Come with me to the gardens."

Licht nodded and followed behind. As you both walked around the gardens, you saw Heine asleep under a tree. As you both walked over to him, you could hear him mumbling in his dreams.

"Hm... Y/N.. I.. like... you!"
You blushed.
"See! I told you Y/N"

(In this oneshot, you are 17 years and 11 months old, so nearly of age, and Heine is 27-28)

You smiled; your crush liked you back. This was a great day, you found out that your crush likes you.

—————-

A MONTH LATER

Heine ran down the corridor, he was late for your birthday celebration, but he had a good reason. He was practicing a music performance for you, that he had spent months composing for you by himself. He grabbed his violin, and began playing, not missing a single note. He played perfectly, smiling mentally as he did so. This tune would always remind him of you. The most loveliest person he knew.

You smiled as you saw him tuning his violin and quickly rubbing the resin against his violin bow, before preparing to play.
He began playing, his delicate fingers pressing the strings, giving a delightful tune. The tears swelled in your eyes, the music sending nearly everyone sobbing over nothing at all.

Heine finished, placed his violin onto a table, and knelt down, holding your delicate hand, and placing his gentle lips onto the back of it.
"Happy 18th birthday, my princess."

"My princess."

You smiled when he said 'my princess'.
He made you feel special.
You needed him.
He needed you.

—————

The day swiftly changed to sunset, and the party had begun. Nobles and royals conversed, as you greeted guests and thanked them for coming to celebrate. Heine stared at you from a distance as he stood alone, leaning on a pillar.
Music began to play as the traditional dance began. The princess was to chose someone to dance with. You looked around, panicking on who to choose, until you saw a familiar red head walk towards you.
You smiled, you picked Heine.

Small hands intertwined with yours as you swayed to the music.
"So, Y/N.. how is your birthday going?"
"Hm.? W-well it's going great!"
You stuttered as your cheeks went pink.
"Well, what was the best thing you have received?"
You immediately knew what to say.
"Definitely your performance. Where did you ever find such a beautiful piece of music?"
"I wrote it.. for you."
Your blush went from pink to red. You chuckled.
The dance continued, but it wasn't awkward or boring, it was actually quite fun.