Bruno X Reader - Please come back!

This is a request from -Kitatani- , thank you for the request!

[not a happy ending, a bit sad, I'm sorry]
----------------------

Bruno was missing you. Your amazing soft and bubbly personality, your amazing smile that can make crying children smile, and just you in general.
You had snatched his heart, and he had broken yours. You were just a simple towns person, went to school, worked at the bookstore as your job, you obeyed the laws, like anyone else, however you were highly intelligent, a thing many normal people weren't capable of. He was a prince, lived a life in a high class palace, received top education, didn't work a job but tried hard to be the heir. You were both in different social classes, and differently raised as children, and somehow you and him managed to get over that and became lovers.

Everything was amazing, until he started ignoring you. This happened when Heine started working as the royal tutor. Bruno was so focused on his studies and Heine and how to be like Heine, that he ignored you, but it got worse. Every three days you'd visit Bruno in the palace, it was like a routine. On this particular day Bruno was writing piles of essays to make Heine proud of him. You went into his room escorted by a maid, and greeted him.

"Hey Bruno! I'm back again."
You politely greeted him like you always did.

".... hmph..." that's his reply. It had been like this for the entire month. You just sighed quietly and sat on the sofa in his room.

"So I'm off work for the week now, and my parents are on business trip so, do you want to visit my place one day this week?" You politely asked only to by answered back with silence, excluding the sounds of scribbling on paper being echoed from Bruno's desk.

"Or maybe we could go to the orchestra performance in a few days!"

"..."

"Or we could even go sail-"

"Could you PLEASE shut up commoner! I'm trying to work! I don't like your loud noise, so GET LOST!"
This was the first ever time he called you a commoner and was rude to you. You could feel the salty tears forming in your eyes, but you held it back.

"Eh?! F-fine I'll go home!" You immediately left his room, the tears now fully forming and leaving your eyes and beginning to trail down your cheeks.

You ran down the corridors, crying, your eyes were blurry and you couldn't really see where you were going, and you eventually bumped into someone. Someone short with red hair. Heine.

"Y/N? What happened? Why were running down the corridors and most importantly why are you crying?"

You told Heine what happened and he handed you a handkerchief and guided you through the corridors to a carriage outside, to prevent you from tripping due to the tears blurring your vision.

When you got home you broke in to tears and crouched down in the corner of your room, hugging your knees.

--- meanwhile ---

Bruno didn't even noticed that you had left and he had forgotten what had happened.

He finished his essay and wanted someone to check it, and immediately thought of you. You were intelligent and his lover so having you check it would be perfect.