Leo x reader - childish love

Being the only princess from another country was boring, your elder brothers were too serious and couldn't tolerate your childish and immature behaviour.
No one listened to you at all. You wrote your feeling in your own diary.
And that's when your father told you that you were going to move to Granzreich to live with your fiancée. It was obviously because he couldn't put up with you. You were in your chambers packing your bags. You thought that your fiancée would be a boring prince who would just ignore you, and force you to be plain to keep his image perfect.

You wrote your deepest feelings in your diary, a few pages were tear stained. It was normal for you to cry. No one paid attention to you.

That was until you came to the palace.
As soon as you met Leonard, you immediately clicked. You became extremely close. You'd prank people together. Especially Heine. By now he'd already figured out how to stop the majority of your pranks. The majority.
Currently you were wearing a slightly...revealing outfit... nothing too bad, just made the chest slightly more noticeable.

Leonard's and your plan was for you to show up to the reception hall half an hour early, and flirt with Heine to make him blush.

You entered the reception hall, to be greeted with a small Heine marking tests on the sofa. Then he looked up at you and then he looked at your outfit and chest. Meanwhile Leonard was peeking through the door.

"Princess Y/N... that's quite the... ensemble you have there..."

"Oh, Heine Darling~ I'm glad you noticed~" you replied sticking out your curves slightly.

"Well, that would be one way to put it..." he muttered under his breath.

You then walked over to him and sat right next to him, your chest right in front of his face. You breathed on his ear.

"Ya know' Heine Darling~ you look good today~" mission accomplished. It worked he was blushing

Then Leonard rushed in laughing and you joined in. "Y/N! It worked!" You then ran to each other, but then Leonard slipped and he knocked you both over, his head landing on your chest. He realised what happened, and was blushing like crazy.

"Y/N I'm sorry!" "Leo, it's fine! Anyways this chest will belong to you in like 3-4 years anyways."

Heine muttered what he said earlier again. Bruno and Kai arrived to see Leo over on top of you, and didn't even question it since it you and they know what you're like for random situations, but Kai did help you and Leo get up of the ground. Then suddenly Litch barged into the room, ready for the lesson, since the ladies left. He then looked at your chest then smiles. "Y/N, if you weren't engaged to my brother, I'd tap that!" He said, only for Bruno to run up to him and slap him in the face. "HOW INDECENT! She's going to be your sister in law, show some decency!" He practically shouted.

"Yeah! Stop looking at my fiancée! You perv." Leo joined in, whilst handing you his jacket to cover your chest.
You just stood next to Kai, with your usual poker face on. However this was quite normal.

---- time skip to when the lesson was over ----

Leo was in your room currently, and you were both drinking tea. You gave him his jacket back and smiled.

"Thank you Leo, for defending me. I love you."

"I love you too, Y/N! This is like the best arranged marriage ever."

You just giggled at your cute fiancée...

-------

How was it? Thank you for reading.

Please leave requests.

And if you really enjoyed it, please consider leaving a vote. Thank you!