Scenario: You have an argument

Heine:
• Knows he is right but feels bad about arguing.
• Has a very mature discussion with you- no yelling or violence.
• all is sorted out after a few hours

"Hey, Y/N. Are you ready to talk about this?" He asked through the door, respecting your privacy. "Not quite. Can you give me some time please?"

"Of course. I love you." He began to walk off, knowing that giving you space is the best thing you need right now, and even though you argued with him, he still loves you.

Viktor:
• has been raised to accept responsibility and make amends
• apologises when wrong

"Dear, I apologise for earlier. If you'd like, we can talk about it for a little bit." You smiled at him, accepting his apology. It was nice to love someone who loved you back.

Kai:
• you literally don't argue. He is too nice.

Bruno:
• he can be petty
• both of you make an equal effort to apologise

"Bruno." You called from behind his door whilst knocking. "Come in." He replied, a mildly irritated tone in his voice still remaining.

"I'm sorry for arguing but I'm not wrong. I've never seen two pretty best friends- always one of them gotta be ugly." :)

Leonard:
• a tad bit petty
• runs from the actual argument- not very confrontational

"I don't want to talk about it right now!!!!" He shouts whilst running away.

Licht:
• the ladies man has the perfect apologies
• actually I don't think you'd argue- he's that much of a Casanova that you'd just swooooon into his arms

My note:
Hahahahahahahahaha yeah sorry I don't write anymore this whole book feels cringe I feel cringe I stg I started writing this bad boy when I was 12 and I'm now 16 :))))))))))))))))))

Anyways chile ily bye.