Roy

I was walking through the grassy plains. The wind has started to pick as it rained, it felt nice. I didn't rush to cover myself as I walked under a tree. I sat by self studying my new tome. I flipped through pages, looking through them to remember.
I felt a presence behind me, looking around I saw him.
"Hey, y/n." Prince Roy spoke casually, joining me under the tree. I bowed my,
"Prince Roy." I muttered, closing my tome. He sighed causing me to look at him.
"A-are you alright?" I hesitated, he gave me a gentle smile.
"When its just us, you can drop the formalities." I nodded, but why would he even want to talk to me so friendly?
"Why do you talk to me like this?" I asked, nervously rubbing the surface of my book.
"I like you a lot, y/n. Your different and the kind of person I want to be with. Even though you barely stay around others, but you care for them on the battlefield more than others know. As a commander and leader for my land, your someone I'd want to rule beside me." He spoke sincerely leaving me in awe. But it was true, I isolated myself from others and cared for them in a way. I tried to keep my feelings at bay from him, yet here I am overruled.
"R-Roy?" I looked into his blue eyes, they twinkled in contrast to the gloomy weather.
"Yes, y/n." He grabbed both of my hands, making me blush.
"I l-like you too. But...I'm afraid. Of what other think, since I don't talk to them. And of this, whatever 'this' is, its all so new to me." I spoke lowly, this thing they called "love" is what I was experiencing. It was so different and confusing.
"You don't have to be afraid of what others think. This is our new start, our love." He gently placed his hand over my cheek, leaning closer.
We kissed; passionately, and deeply.

Lol I had two Roy one's, but
I'm really sorry if you don't like it T.T
You can request another!!!