7 minutes in heaven: Shulk

You pull your hand out of the flimsy hat and unfold the paper.
"Shulk!!!!" You yell, he is your worst enemy and now you have to do 7 minutes in heaven with him.
"Guys please anyone but Shulk!!" You pleaded but Peach and Zelda went to retrive the Monado's boy.
"Look,(Y/N) we will be here if he tries something so no need to be scared." you sigh and nod at Samus.
They come back with him and you've already put yourself into the closet they push him in and shut and lock the door.
"Shulk.........why do you hate me?" you say in a hushed tone.
"I-I don't hate you (Y/N)," he sighs,
"Why do you hurt me then?" you feel him scoot next to you.
"Look (Y/N) I love you and I have loved you ever since you stepped into smash and I don't know why I have treated you his way. Maybe I was afriad? But I don't know of what, But (Y/N) I love you and Im-" You cut him off with yoir lips connecting with his and he kissed back.
After a few seconds the kiss got more heated.He pushed you against the wall and kissed your neck causing you to moan and then he pulled away and looked you in your eyes.

"(Y/N), will you be mine?" You smiled and nodded. Then the door swung open,
"Oh hey there lovebirds, I see all went well. But we really need the closet so......*flails arms around the door* leave." You both step out of the closet and you see Ike holding Marth who is tied up with a rope and also screaming,
"IKE I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!" Ike threw him in the closet with Peach,
"Don't touch my chicken!" he yelled and shut the door.
Everybody bursts into a contagious laughter, that had to be the best day of you life.
-
-
-
-
-
well Marth was busy so he coulnt come today *snickers*
Anyway I have........wait for it

CHROM

Chrom: Hello everyone

Remember your part

Chrom: Oh yeah......Dont forget to comment vote and this was a request from firebomb128 so here you are milady

We hope you enjoyed and DON'T FORGET REQUESTS ARE STILL OPEN!!!!!!

Chrom: Bye hope to see you soon!!!

Buh bye