Don't want to lose you | Stahl

W/c- weapon choice

Y/N~

'Stahl! Stahl!!' I yelled as I tried to fight the enemies off, heading his way. He glanced my way and ran towards me. An archer fire his arrow, hitting him straight in the back, I dropped (w/c) and ran towards him. I fell to my knees cradling his head in my lap. He smiled slightly and tried to sit up causing him to wince in pain.
'Y-Y/N, I love you." He whispered, my eyes became blurry and tears leaked down my cheeks. I leaned placing a lingering kiss on his still warm lips, I pulled away.
'I-I don't want to l-lose you, Stahl." I cried helplessly, he gave me a hopeful smile.
'You won't.' He took his finally breath, and the world around me faded away.

I jolted awake, the arrow striking him replayed in my mind. I silently cried, it felt so real. I felt him shift over beside me,
"Y/N?" He said quietly, I buried my face in my pillow. I felt his arms around my waist and he nuzzled his face into my neck. His soft hair tickled my cheek a bit, suddenly he gasped. This made me turn over and look at him.
"Are you okay?!" I panicked hoping he really was. He placed one of his hands on my wet cheek. I put my small hand over his, his thumb gently brushed away the tears still falling. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I fell into his embrace and cried. He whispered soothing words and held me tightly as I cried.
"B-but it felt so real, i-it was awful." I sobbed quietly still in his embrace.
"It's okay Y/N, I'm here. Everything is going to be okay. I love you," He whispered in my ear. I felt safe, protected, loved...and I hope he felt the same way I did about him. He fought my fears away, when we met at Fera Fox I felt an instant connection. He was here, and I don't want to lose him.

'I love you too~"