RobinxF!reader

(y/n) was in her friend, Pit's room. She was asking for advice on how to confess her love for the tactician.
"Okay so pretend that I'm Robin, and start." She hesitantly nodded and began.
"Pi-I mean Robin, I really like you enough to love you and when ever your around I get butterflies in my stomach and you make me feel special even if we are just sitting around talking and Robin, I really want to be with you." (Y/n) finished her face as red as Roy's hair. Pit's mouth hung open,
"Wow, that's really good." This made (y/n) blush even more....if this was possible in her state.
"I will be right back, (Y/N)" Pit then said standing up.
"Wait Pit, where are you going?" He looked at her and smiled and then left.
"UGHHHHHHH PITTTTT!!!!!!" Y/N yelled out. She stood and left the angel's room. She made her way towards Robin's room, until being her clumsy self bumped into him.
"Whoa sorry (y/n). Didn't see you there." He chuckled slightly, (y/n) just gave a slight nod.
"Um....R-Robin can I talk to you?" She said looking down.
"Of course," He took out his room key and unlocked and opened the door.
"Come on in, have a seat." He said and she sat down on his couch.
"Okay, so talk to me." She heaved a deep breath and started.
"Robin, Look I really like you and I have mild feelings for you and I didn't know how to explain it before. I like you enough to love you and whenever your around I get butterflies in my stomach and you make me feel special even if it's just when we sit around and talk. I really want to be with you." She said occasionally looking up to see his red face.
".....Y-y/n....I love you too." She looked up and Robin then cupped his hand around her cheek and put his other underneath her chin lifting her head.
"I want you to be mine too~" He gently put his lips on hers and she kissed back.
(Y/N) pulled away after a few seconds,

"I'm yours,"
-
-
-
-
-
Aww that was so sweet
Marth: yeah...so sweet
MARTH YOUR ALIVE
Marth: No....Im his ghost, OF COURSE IM ALIVE
Don't be rood X3
Marth: This one was for HumbleTomato
HOPE YOU ENJOYED