Ike| Shopping

"IKE, GET DRESSED WE'RE SHOPPING!!!" Y/N screamed at her boyfriend, Ike. He groaned and dug his face in the pillow.
"Ike," She whined, he turned to face her.
"Maybe tomorrow...or next week." She put on her best pouty face and Ike sighed in defeat knowing if he said no to the face, she'd bring out fake tears.
"Fine." He mumbled getting out of the bed, he grabbed some clothes from the closet and threw them on.

-Le time skip brought by shirtless Ike *que duh nosebleeds*-

Y/N drove to the small smash outlet.
"Where do you want to go first?" Ike gave a shrug, Y/N pouted
"Your no fun!" She unbuckled herself and hopped out the car
__

"I think you should try this on, Y/N." Ike told you passing a (f/c) dress/shirt.
You smile and happily take the dress/shirt then with your happy self you go in the dressing room putting on the clothing that Ike handed to you.
You admired yourself in the mirror, Not bad! you thought liking the style and the way on fit your body type.
You walk out seeing Ike, smirking whilst his eyes? glide around your body taking in the image.
"Do you like?" You said giving a little twirl shopping it off, his smirk grew into a smile when you had asked. He stepped forward pulling you by your waist and planted a kiss on top your nose.
"I love it, Y/N." The you stood atop your tippy toes planting a kiss on his cheek.
"Come on, there are still more shops!" You exclaimed grabbing your stuff heading out. You were almost at the door when Ike grabbed you're wrist and pulled you back to the dressing room.
"What?" You asked clueless as ever, he pinched the bridge of his nose and pointed at you.
"The dress/shirt, Y/N." You're cheeks flushed with colored as you stumbled back into the dressing putting on tour original clothes. You two finally pay for the dress/shirt and head to (ur fav store).