Be mine♥| Dark Pit

You were sitting under a big tree with the LoZ crew. Dark Pit was watching you all from his bedroom window, his mouth twisted into a scowl at Link who had piched your cheeks causing you to laugh. Dark Pit was fuming with anger, I mean he was always mad but this time it was different.
You were still hanging out with them until the sun went down, you all bid byes and head off to your rooms.
---
Dark Pit saw you walk into your room and smirked, he strolled past your room down to Link's. He knocked and waited with a crazy smile on his face. Link opened the door after a second or two.
"Uh, hey Dark Pit. Do you need something?" Link looked at Dark Pit wearily. Dark Pit wasted no time and shoved his way into Link's room.
Link was alittle irritated at his behaviour,
"What do you want?" Link said closing the door.
"Y/N." He answered simply, Link looked at him with a worried face this time.
"W-what do you mean?" He asked hesitantly. Dark Pit looked at Link with eyes full of hatred and his lips forming a thin line.
"She is mine," He took out his twin blades and went to attack Link, he swiftly dodged his attack. Dark Pit came at him again and landed his blade into Link's stomach. Link dropped to his knees as he bled out, he glared at Dark Pit who was smirking at him.
"She will never be with you." Link said spitting at Dark Pit's feet, Dark Pit's eyes turned black with anger hearing those words come out of Link's mouth. He took one of his blades and cut deeply into Link's neck.
He then pulled the other blade from his stomach stabbing it into his heart.
Link's lifeless body fell to the ground. Dark Pit stroled out of the room and popped up infront of your door. Instead of knocking, he kicked your door in and saw you on your bed cleaning your weapon. You turned and saw him making you jump in surprise.
"D-Dark Pit, what are you doing here?" you said laying your weapon carefully back into its case. You walked forward alittle.
"Why are you covered in blood?!" You shouted backing away, frightened.
"I want you, Y/N." He said taking a step forward with lustful eyes.
You shook your head as you backed up into a wall. He cornered you into the wall, his hand placed beside your head and your waist.
"Y/N, do you know how long I'be waiting for this moment? with you in my arms. Us cuddling together, our children by our side." He exllained taking a piece of your hair and twirling it through his fingers. You silently sobbed as he was explaining.
"I-I don't want it, not any of it." You cried out, he stared at you for a second.
"Y/N this isn't a choice! You will love me and we will be together!" He said slamming his fist against the wall. You flinched at the contact of his fist and the wall. He grabbed your hands in one hand and your wrist in another, he leaned forward and kissed you roughly. You tried pushing him away but he was too strong. He bit your lip and you yelped, he slid his tongue into your mouth and as you sqeeuzed your eyes shut as tight as you could manage. He pulled away,

"Be mine~"

few years later

He took Y/N to a house outside of a nice town.
They had three kids, a baby boy and two six year old girls.
There is a story that Link and Y/N left smash to start a life together and that Pitto left due to loneliness.

THE END
Eh sorry it was so late
I am so busy with school life and friends and ughhhh like omg
but I will try to update as soon as possible!!!
byeee