ike!xreaderxpriam

Y/N was in her room getting ready for a tourney. She heard a knock her door and she walked over. She opened the door seeing Ike. She smiled at the sight of best friend, yet noticing a tall figure behind him as well.
"Hey Ike." She said with a small wave.
"Hey Y/N, I wanted to wish you luck in the tourney. Uh this is my cousin, Priam." Ike moved aside introducing his cousin, he had the same features as Ike but..bigger. Y/N gave her signature smile and wave.
"Nice to meet you, Priam. I'm Y/N L/N." She said proudly, they all chatted for a while.
--
"I have to go but I'll you guys after the battles." She said waving before walking away.

~after the tourney (which u won cuz ur bada$$)~
"And the winner is F/N!"
You did your signature pose and walked off the stage shaking hands with the othee contestents. You were walking to the kitchen when you bumped into someone.
"O-oh sorry!" You quickly apologized, the bluenette looked at you with a soft smile.
"No worries Y/N." Priam said facing you.
"Where are you headed?" You asked curiously.
"Kitchen," He shrugged.
"Ah I was going too, let's walk together?" you asked, he nodded and you two were on your way.
You showed up at the kitchen and saw Ike. Whilst you got water from the fridge little did you know the two were glaring daggers at each other fighting over you. You gulped down half the bottle already, I guess I'm really thirsty. You thought. You Ike and Priam 'talking' (arguing) and decided to leave them to it. You bidded the two a good bye headed back up to your room.
Ike started talking first,
"I've known her longer and she is my best friend."
"She most likely thinks you of a brother, therefore I have a higher chance at claiming here heart before you." Priam stated.
"Not a chance." Ike said determination filling his rough voice.
---After a long year of Ike and Priam trying to win over Y/N's heart---

Knock knock

You were laying on your bed resting when you heard knocks. You got up and opened the door. You saw Ike and Priam.
You smiled and let them in.
"What's up?"
"Y/N, We just wanted to say we loved you." Ike said smiling sweetly which was very rare. You smiled widely pulling them into a hug.
"Aww I love you guys too~!" You said happily. after awhile little while you broke the hug and they both leaned in places a kiss on each of your now blushing cheeks.
"We'll see you later, Y/N!" With that and a wink from Priam, the two Ragnell wielders set off.

Eh I couldn't come up with anything cuz the original deleted so :(
Anyways hope u enjoyed cindy_the_princess
bai
requests