Link|Battling

"HI-YAAAH" Link yelled whilst he threw multiple attacks with his Hylian sword. He backed you up onto the ledge, he lifting his sword going for another attack. You pulled out your (Y/W) and blocked his attack and pushed him back.
"Heh......you're.....pretty tough....maybe...we could...train..together." You said in between the clash of your weapons. He let out a grunt.
"Sure...why...not." You backed him up on the ledge, and the smash ball popped up.
Right now, You thought annoyed
He jumped up on the ledge and tried grabbing it, you jumped up after him pushing him out of the way. You grabbed it and broke it releasing it's power.
"Be gone!" you yelled releasing the given power on Link.
He flew off the platform with a yell. The battle was now finished.
"And your winner is...Y/N." You did your signature pose and headed off the stage.
"Hey Y/N,Wait up!" Link yelled running after you. You turned around smiling at the Hero.
"Hey, Link." He gave a shy smile. He stood next to you in the short silence.
"I-I was wondering if you wanted to,um, train together sometime and after we grab a bite?" He said avoiding your eyes.
"Sure! Maybe tomorrow?" He nodded happily.
---
Okay! U can come up with an ending bcuz mine iz just no
any way I hope u enjoyed-ish
sorry its short
REQUESTS
bye!!!!