Niles|trouble

"Hey babe~" your boyfriend, Niles seductively whispered in your ear. You swatted him away and went back to your training. Niles' hands made their way to your butt and gave a light squeeze, causing you to squeal rather loudly and turn to face him.
"Niles, stop it!!!I'M BUSY!!" You yelled at him, he looked at you then smirked.
"Well, what can I do to make you not busy~" He wrapped his arms around your waist holding you in place, making you face him.
"Niles," you warned, he cocked his head sideways.
"Just a kiss, for your awesome boyfriend?" He asked.
"Fine! But then I have to go back to training," She leaned gave a quick peck on his lips and pulled back. Seeing a surprised Niles,
"Wow kitten, I thought that would last a little longer!" His hands cupped your cheeks and he pulled you back in for a deeper kiss.
His wet tongue glided over your bottom lip asking for entrance, which you denied. You tried to pulled back but hands were still holding you in place. You pinched his side causing him to pull away.
"You got your kiss, Niles. I'm going back to training." You said turning to walk away. But a hand grabbed yours tugging you back.
"Will I at lease get more tonight?" he asked, you groaned and headed back to training.
That man is trouble